TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DragonIIDX
    Not dragon, but dinosaur
    • Aug 2008
    • 916

    #226
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    The wolves could possibly be here right now...


    Originally posted by clasko1000
    banned for having an affair with peach
    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
    Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #227
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by runescapedude1126
      Xiz Just for safety.
      Originally posted by runescapedude1126
      Just for safety.
      Originally posted by runescapedude1126
      safety.
      ...???????????????????????????????????????????????

      Why ya copying Xiz from last game? lol


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #228
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        back so quick, lady not up for a night out?
        abandoning my strategy for now, I must *gulp* agree with Xiz... its too good to pass up.
        RSD
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #229
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by DragonIIDX
          The wolves could possibly be here right now...
          Chances are, 4 people playing this game are wolves.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #230
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by Riotpolice
            I actually get the feeling that if you're confident in this game, you have a better chance of getting killed rather than someone who might not be...
            Welcome to my life lmfao.

            Just voice your opinions. If you are green, then share your thoughts even if they might not be right. You have nothing to loose. Remember, everyone here is guessing and pointing fingers. A lot of stuff happening day 1 is nothing more then crap and false accusations.

            If you are red, then you better be fuckin' scared because I have my eyes on you.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #231
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by runescapedude1126
              Xiz Just for safety.
              and yeah I don't like this post.

              RSD and Safety? Yeah right. Calling Bullshit.
              However, I do like you voting for me, it turns me on.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #232
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                My votes don't seem to turn you on...
                WHAT MAKES HIS VOTES SO SPECIAL?
                IS IT BECAUSE OF HIS HAIRCUT? HUH? IS THAT IT?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome



                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Sorry, that's all I can think and look at after his latest post!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      omfg im dying hahaha

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Hmmm... I don't really know what to think about think about this game so far. For now Tokzic to put a bit of pressure on. Where are you Tokzic!
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Actually, come to think of it now....Tokzic hasn't posted anything since page 7. And he's only posted 3 times. I'd say he's on shaky ground right about now....
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            aite Charu, all you've done is made me laugh ITT hehe. Lets see some real posts... but keep these coming, please.

                            tozixjizjxuweyuashasndks or w/e is a good third choice in my book, but I feel like Xiz and I are the only ones going after RSD, does no one else feel like he could be red?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              oh he's red all right.
                              the question is, can we get everyone else on board

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                aite Charu, all you've done is made me laugh ITT hehe. Lets see some real posts... but keep these coming, please.

                                tozixjizjxuweyuashasndks or w/e is a good third choice in my book, but I feel like Xiz and I are the only ones going after RSD, does no one else feel like he could be red?
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Kay, so I skim-read the thread and here's what I think about this seer system that you folks suggested.

                                I think it might be semi-benificial. More values to work with, but at the cost of high risk of one of them slipping up or something.

                                ALRIGHT

                                So what I think I see in Mr. Cubone's plan is he wants a simple data mining plan happening so that later in the game the seers, if not killed, can just start whipping out their seer-peens and start listing off all the data they collected. That's what I'm THINKING is going on in his mind.

                                But here's the cool down-side to that. The wolves can do that too and they would probably fake their shit and point fingers at the true seers saying they are the wolves and saying their data mining is bullshit when they're the ones bullshit and... well... hopefully you get the gist of it.

                                Though now that I think about it... I think this scenario would happen regardless if we control it or not

                                Actually... wait a minute...

                                Okay, so, Xiz wants to organize this, but YoshL is against it. If organized, the wolves could use this knowledge and plan accordingly following the plan Xiz has. If not, then it might be slightly harder for them to con a seer list since... ya know... they can't read minds of seers.

                                That's just my input in the grand scheme of things.

                                If I'm repeating something, my apologies, I'll state again I only skim-read the posts.
                                ..


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...