TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #106
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    @Yoshl, it was just a joke, he didn't make a single post last game iirc, as for the "slip", don't get me started on that topic.

    Anyways, going back to nighttime strats
    DragonIIDX
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Silvuh
      quit
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Apr 2005
      • 938

      #107
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by YoshL
      I have a question that's really important for town at silv
      is the enforcer allowed to guard his/herself, making it so that if he/she is wolfed, the wolf will die as well?
      The Enforcer can only guard other players. I had this written in my original write-up, but somehow forgot to keep the "other" part when trimming down the descriptions to be more succinct. (I'll make that edit now.)

      Comment

      • runescapedude1126
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 268

        #108
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by Xiz
        If you can think of any better way to prevent seer's from seerin' the same target, I'm all ears.
        Why not just let the seer keep their own notes on who they seer? Instead of trying to CONTROL who they seer. It is THEIR power to use, so it is THEIR responsibility to not seer the same person twice. Not jumping to conclusions, but it REALLY seems like you are just trying to figure out who the seer is.
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        Fisting is not the way to label people.


        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #109
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Xiz, I fucking hate you, but I agree with your ideas. I think that a vote to seer who we want is a good idea, I dunno why there's this backlash... nowhere did you say that the seer had to come out to do it.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #110
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            well, I generally agree with your ideas, I mean
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • runescapedude1126
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 268

              #111
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              The problem I see with it is, in order to KNOW if our target was seered, we would need to discover the seers identity, which is, a bad idea. We cant risk losing our seer because we want confirmation that our votes count for something.
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              Fisting is not the way to label people.


              Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #112
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                I'll just reiterate the idea I posted earlier on the subject.

                I think the inspector should take the more active seer role, and inspect people who are currently under public scrutiny. If it turns out that person is a wolf, then they're dead before the next day phase and we don't have to waste a lynch on them. That leaves the enforcer free to choose anyone else in the game without fear of being redundant.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  we don't *have* to discover their identity, they could apply pressure to the players, maybe let someone know that they *really* trust, or seered previously and came up green (yes, I know this has a risk with the master wolf). Its not the grandest strategy, and we won't know to what extent it gets enforced, but it will let ideas get around, people will ask "Why did you want this person to be seered?", etc, and that can help us figure out who the wolves are.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                    The problem I see with it is, in order to KNOW if our target was seered, we would need to discover the seers identity, which is, a bad idea. We cant risk losing our seer because we want confirmation that our votes count for something.
                    that's why i said, you know it would only be worth it to sacrifice a blue for 2 reds, not one.

                    But I don't have an answer for how to make the seer come out without revealing once they FIND a red. Not yet atleast. I'll try to think of one.

                    Comment

                    • runescapedude1126
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 268

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      If we can find a good way to make this work, I am all for having a proactive seer. I just dont want to risk the seer getting nom'd before we have a chance to lynch the wolves.
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      Fisting is not the way to label people.


                      Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        going to bed, before I go,
                        Runescapedude
                        if you figure out why, please post why, as I want to know if you know, you know?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Just an idea,
                          What if the seer uses secret
                          Codes to tell us who is a wolf without
                          Giving themselves
                          away?
                          That's the
                          only way they could
                          relay the information to us without breaking the "No out of thread communication" rule.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            use rhymes

                            rymes always work

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              Just an idea,
                              What if the seer uses secret
                              Codes to tell us who is a wolf without
                              Giving themselves
                              away?
                              That's the
                              only way they could
                              relay the information to us without breaking the "No out of thread communication" rule.
                              i c wat u did dere


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                i c wat u did dere
                                The unfortunate inevitability of a self revealing Enforcer, by p.n.t cummings

                                Comment

                                Working...