TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • runescapedude1126
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 268

    #211
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Oh gee, thanks thesunfan, you don't think I have style? Fine then. Be that way. I am going to my room. *grumble* Just kidding. Once again, for the one thousandth time, I don't care if you guys like me, hate me, suspect me, or agree with me. I am here to find the wolves and I will post my opinions openly. Time to go spend time with the woman. Night guys!
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    Fisting is not the way to label people.


    Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #212
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by runescapedude1126
      Vocabulary is just because I am rushing, I don't really care for trying to spice up my paragraphs anymore. Being open this game is just because I like causing a little bit of chaos, and its kind of funny to watch people panic at my slight personality changes .
      Ooooh...

      If you were a wolf, would you howl and kill someone right here and right now? Would you bite your victim scrumptiously?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • runescapedude1126
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 268

        #213
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Actually, if I was a wolf, I would probably hunt down that stupid fox from the video. Haha.
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        Fisting is not the way to label people.


        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #214
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by T-Force
          Some of us are new and still trying to get their feet wet. Don't be hating. ;__;
          Like I said, I'll just keep trucking and keep swinging. Even though we are both new, we need to seriously keep posting to keep both our asses alive in this game. There are plenty of things to talk about anyways. Just ask charu and he'll probably throw you the "what do YOU like to eat" question.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #215
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            if you're a human, you have nothing to fear about posting too much t-force.
            +1
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #216
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              didn't know ya had a woman, good for you.
              Firstly, I never said you lacked style. I said I had a problem with your style last game, and the discrepancy between it and this game. I kinda like ya, you seem really down-to-earth from the google hangout call we had (this was last game before I get modkilled). I think you're playing differently this game, for whatever reason, and I don't think its so you can amuse yourself with our reactions to your "minor changes."
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #217
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                Just ask charu and he'll probably throw you the "what do YOU like to eat" question.
                So how's this first day going for ya? You nervous? You confident? You scared?

                WELL YOU BETTER BE ALL THOSE AT ONCE.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  runescapedude

                  I'm comfortable with a serious vote on him for now.

                  thesunfan I think hit the nail on the head in this post:

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  @RSD, you responded to votes last game, generally about how people shouldn't be worried about your style, and should worry about catching wolves, which is circular logic. Now, you're taking a more this game. You're involving yourself more in the discussions, especially about seering, and also your use of vocabulary was rather different (probably doesn't mean anything) and your sentences last game seemed a lot more developed. What's different? You're more open this game, it seems. Sticking with my vote on you for now.
                  Exactly what I'm thinking
                  (which scares me, I don't like it when people have been agreeing / thinking like me in a game)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Xiz
                    goddamnit, you know I can't agree with you!
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      I really don't like you.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Hey guys, I was a lazy bastard and didn't check the thread all day during work, then fell asleep after eating dinner. So I know I have a huge fucksplosion of activity to catch-up with, yay! So I'm going to do that after a lay a safety on DragonIIDX.

                        Meanwhile here is the Sushi of the Day:
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          So how's this first day going for ya? You nervous? You confident? You scared?

                          WELL YOU BETTER BE ALL THOSE AT ONCE.
                          You know what, I think I'll leave confident out of the picture. I'm nowhere near confident in this game. I'm nervous and scared.

                          This game really reminds me of the first time I put my hands on a keyboard to play some stupid game called FFR and their song Snowflakes kept killing me. I had well over 300 restarts before I could just pass it. It also reminds me of my first tournament, boy was I nervous!!

                          I just post because I know I have to, regardless if I'm nervous or scared. I actually get the feeling that if you're confident in this game, you have a better chance of getting killed rather than someone who might not be...
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            wow, don't be so scared, its just a game hehe. Its not like wolves are actually gonna getcha!
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • runescapedude1126
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 268

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Xiz Just for safety.
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              Fisting is not the way to label people.


                              Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                              Comment

                              • DragonIIDX
                                Not dragon, but dinosaur
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 916

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Pretty much what Riotpolice said


                                Originally posted by clasko1000
                                banned for having an affair with peach
                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                                Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                                Comment

                                Working...