TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #271
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    [font="comic sans ms"]you want a suggestion?

    try contributing to the game instead of being like "oh i'm trying to think up how to seer properly i'm the only one that's helping out"

    with so much fucking suspicion of everyone already out there, i would think it's easier to leave the seers to do their thing. I really don't like the fact that one of the first things that you tried to state, and something that you're /still focusing on/ is this.

    I've given a couple small quirks with your posting and change in tone drastically, but idk if you've gone beyond insults and very shallow defenses at your plan xiv


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1304

      #272
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Xiz why are you so stuck on this? I understand not wanting to double-seer but it seems like a lot of energy is being put forth into this issue rather than on focusing on finding a wolf. It doesn't seem like we are all going to come to an agreement and Tokzic is right about time constraints, so maybe it is time to move on to more important things?
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #273
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        oh and xiz finally makes an shitty accusation and statement early on

        *day 1 either this guy or this guy is wolf ok*

        repeating myself

        start playing smart?


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #274
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          fuck this comic sans thing i'm never going to remember, or i'm gonna screw it up


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #275
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            k whatevz. I'll just blindly green pick who you want then until you kill me. Good luck!

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #276
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              i think i'm the most confused as to why you're taking everything i say so weirdly

              i'm saying, start playing better. your response doesn't even make sense

              "I'll just blindly green pick who you want then"

              what the shit does that even mean lmfao


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Krauthammer
                FFR Player
                • May 2012
                • 362

                #277
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                YoshL, quick question:

                Who, exactly, is your main suspicion right now? I read and read your posts, and well, I can't seem to be able to pinpoint it. Maybe because there are a lot, and I have bad memory.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  well you have a right to be confused on that point, because I've never really said that anyone has been my most suspicious? I've harped on xiv a hell of a lot, but i've never labeled him outright wolf or non-town for his crappy logic

                  currently waiting on bdn to clarify his own fallacies before continuing. It's bugging me just a tiny bit that he's made the first really big (and serious) accusation post of the thread, and it's over-reaction, assuming, and pretty much wrong, as I've said before. The big problem righ tnow is that there's like 5 people who still haven't posted. The new non-posters are high in my suspicion list, a.k.a. t-force who has posted a fluff once i think, along with dragoniidx

                  then cedolad also dropped off the radar as well, so idk, can't pinpoint an exact top suspicion.

                  kraut, still haven't heard much from you about your own opinions either


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Krauthammer
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2012
                    • 362

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Well, my own opinion is that Xiz, the sunfan and runescape aren't good targets this day phase.

                    It is really bad luck, hah. The three people I consider could be worth leaving alive are targeted. I'm also doubting a BDN lynch, at least unless he says something real bad in whatever post he'll make next, but I'm not really against him dying.

                    I think that they all would be good to be seered or something, but not lynched today.

                    Now, who to lynch? I'll be honest and say that I'm leaning towards you, but I have my doubts. However, any other person can be a good lynching target as well.

                    Those are my opinions.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      On my phone and I've been thinking

                      The best lynch targets will be the people who are less active simply because there's no cardflips.

                      Putting a lynch onto someone active, I think, would only be detrimental because there's no information to glean.

                      Wolves Will not go for the playerrs who haven't said anything. It gives them no advantage in eliminating someone we have no reads on.

                      t-force has my vote for now until I get back or whatever


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • DragonIIDX
                        Not dragon, but dinosaur
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 916

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        I guess cedolad since we haven't seen him in a while


                        Originally posted by clasko1000
                        banned for having an affair with peach
                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                        Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          If people go on the bandwagon of lynching the most inactive players, I'm going to fucking lose it. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. Don't see the suspicion on BDN, perhaps I missed something?
                          @Kraut, why do you think keeping Xiz, RSD and myself alive D1 is a good idea? why all three of us? surely, one of us at least leans red?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            since my logic is failing me (sorry) why is it bad to bandwagon on an inactive player?

                            what advantages does that award us in the late run


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              reason being, no cardflips, and we for the most part want to save seerings for alive, not dead people unless we need


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                aite, I re-read the thread. Gonna make a bigger pots, and I feel better about a few of my wolf picks.
                                FIRSTLY, sorry RSD, I feel like I read into ya too much last night. The more I read the thread, the more I realized I was harping you over not really very much. I'm not as suspicious of you now as I was.
                                SECONDLY, I think the wolves are trying a very laid-back approach, with one exception. I think that three of them are posting very minimally, and one of them is stirring up trouble, with the troublemaker being likely Xiz or Yoshl, with a distant third being toxihughzgsyztysg, with myself leaning towards Xiz. I feel that there's no way they're both wolves. At this point, the four I feel are the wolf team are Charu, dragon, t-force and Xiz.
                                I'll start with Charu. He's made it seem like he's said a good deal, when in reality he has thrown around a lot of votes without much backing (said the pot to the kettle, I know). and only made one post that's even close to not being fluff, and that post basically only summarized the game, telling anyone who's been reading the thread virtually nothing. Halogen was VERY eager to play this game, he was super hyped up, but hardly posted anything, I believe he made 2(?) posts, none of which contained anything. I think, given his personality, he would be posting a lot more, but the other wolves convinced him that a laid back approach would be a better idea. Since joining the game, Charu has adopted a very similar strategy. He's posted a lot more, sure, but his posts are not really talking about anything. Its too similar to overlook.
                                I'll lump dragon and t-force together, because I'm suspicious of them for the same reasons. Neither have posted anything other than short posts irrelevant to the game (mainly T-force here) and votes without much backing (again, I already can hear the comic sans Yoshl), both of their votes seem coordinated and they go after the same people. That's what makes me think that they're both wolves. Riotpolice, I am not suspicious of, mainly because, while he doesn't throw out votes, he does talk about the game a good deal, and he seems to have genuine noobie syndrome, not what I think Dragon is passing himself off as having. See how Dragon VERY quickly agreed with what Riot had said about being nervous about the game... he's trying pass himself off as being distant from T-force, who has posted a bit more than himself.
                                Now we get to the pot-stirrer. I feel that of the two I debated above, one of them is the master wolf. THEY WANT TO BE SEERED. This has been Xiz's strategy in past games, and he could very easily play to that meta this game. If he turns up green, regardless of the skepticism that people will naturally have, I think people will trust him a lot more. THE ONE THING that throws a wrench in this, is him voting for himself to be seered. I don't feel that it was a wolf play. If he were the master wolf, I feel like he would try to get people to vote for him, rather than make the case that he should be seered.
                                As for Yoshl, he's been doing nothing but cause trouble. Done nothing but accuse other people or point out flaws in other people's ideas. His posts are to the point, and cut deep. Also, if I see his magikarp propel itself across his sig ONE MORE TIME... *sigh*.
                                THIRDLY, as for the seering strategy, I think we need to give up on thinking of a good one at this point, and try again once this phase ends. Our focus should be on catching to wolves, not developing a good seering strategy.
                                Fourtly, if you don't post some pictures of the night sky like you said you would Xiz, gonna lynch you for being a liar!

                                tl:dr not suspicious of RSD anymore, think that the wolves are trying to be distant for the most part, focus on catching to wolves, not seering them, and Xiz better fucking deliver.
                                If you agree with this post Xiz, I swear I'm going to finish what the lightening didn't.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...