TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1066
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    You forgot the part where the wolves could have killed the aide in the first two nights.
    That could have happened.

    I'm getting farther and farther away from thinking BDN is a wolf but it could still happen.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1067
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Hmm... I knew an outburst would happen, but didn't think it would be someone claiming to be another special role. Two special roles revealed on the second day?

      So you're saying me, Xiz, sunfan, and dance are wolves?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1068
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        toxzkojisja, why did you seer Kraut of all people N1? I don't doubt your claim or w/e, but why?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1069
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          o fuck.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1070
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Or thinking rather that dance could be one?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #1071
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Given this new information if anyone wants to suggest someone else they think is looking more red than danceguy for seering, I'm all ears.

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1072
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                god fucking damn it sorry tokzic

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1073
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  imo seer mellon

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1074
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Well... maybe voting for me would be something to ask about.

                    Voting me pretty much means I'm looking red to you, am I right?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1075
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Xiz, I think we need to stop voting lmao. If I was the seer, I'd seer Charu over Danceguy, but only if we don't kill Charu tonight. Danceguy is a good choice though.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1076
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        actually charu wouldn't be bad either, i've kinda been ignoring him this game

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1077
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Wow, fuck you guys </3


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1078
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Danceguys leadership presence early on sure is shady now that I think about it

                            Fuck im lost this game.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1079
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              What about Riot? I still don't like the way he rubs off on me. Since he is right now the top wagon

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1080
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                lets NOT vote for the top wagon right now, and focus on the person who's been the most suspicious lately, which definitely isn't RP.
                                P.S. can we please replace jwc?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...