TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #196
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by Silvuh
    things
    Impressive vote-keeping sir.

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #197
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      thesunfan
      His constant switching of votes is quite bold of him, don't you think?
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • runescapedude1126
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 268

        #198
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Sorry I have not been posting much everyone, I have been picking up extra shifts. As far as being neutral, what is more neutral than not answering votes against me. It is the exact same as last time, vote for whoever you want. I will voice my opinions on who I feel is a wolf and who is not. thesunfan is most definately shitposting, but that does NOT mean he is necissarily a wolf. Just slightly irritating. Xiz still is kind of catching me off guard, but not enough to warrant a lynch vote yet. Continuing to observe. If anyone has questions ask, I will get to them ASAP, I am just extraordinarily busy recently.
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        Fisting is not the way to label people.


        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #199
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          people are taking it a lot more seriously than I thought you guys would, interesting. Gonna stay for now, but not for long, I don't think. Already have more votes D1 than I had all of last game. ANYWAYS, no one's really done anything to get votes other than me and apparently Xiz, who seems to be playing a very different game. I feel that, eh, maybe I am the most suspicious, and my style is the most abstract, got nothing else going other than the seer discussion, which I still haven't gotten a practical idea out of, still gonna look though. There hasn't really been enough discussion, but cedo and RSD are the biggest ????'s right now. Something just isn't bugging me about Xiz, and I wanna know why people are going after him.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #200
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            cedo and RSD, ok

            can you explain why you put them on the same level

            cedo hasn't posted all day


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #201
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              i keep forgetting the font


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #202
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by YoshL
                welcome to discussion riotpolice

                pick a better seering candidate if at all voting

                people who play by not posting anything are more dangerous, because there's less info that they're giving out

                it sucks to be in end game and have people with like 2 posts in the whole thread and have to determine whether they're a wolf or not
                I'm sorry, I've been having a long day today and haven't really gotten the chance to speak out much. Now that I'm here... if everyone is just going to kill time by saying "seer someone else, I'm not worth it", then how does that help anyone if nobody gets seered? Hell, we've gotta start somewhere!

                As for not posting a ton like you guys do, I already thought I was posting a lot already! I guess I'll just have to try harder. I guess by that logic, I can see other users like Tokzic or T-Force who aren't really participating as much as they should, so I'll just keep on trucking...


                Elsewhere:
                Charu, thanks for taking Halogen's spot. I'll just aim your own question back at you: What is YOUR favorite food?

                I've taken the liberty of answering your own question so you don't have to ask me:
                When I go grocery shopping, I like to snag all the fiber.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • runescapedude1126
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 268

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I would be glad to point you in that direction xiz. Allow me to show you just a few posts (not being a jerk about this in any way)

                  Yeah because I totally meant for the seer's to come out.

                  Hurrr duurrrr.


                  What I meant was to make sure that there is no over-lapping so everyone gets seer'd. Fuck, i'll be the spokesperson to say who to seer. I don't care. Or you do it. I don't care.


                  Look beyond your little box you call a vision my little bunny friend.
                  Eh, I do see your point.


                  ...but I completely disagree. I say go through everyone first. And besides, if the seer stays quiet after finding a red, and slightly hinting at them, they MIGHT (but chances are unlikely) finding two. If so, they should fully come out.
                  __________________
                  that's why i said, you know it would only be worth it to sacrifice a blue for 2 reds, not one.

                  But I don't have an answer for how to make the seer come out without revealing once they FIND a red. Not yet atleast. I'll try to think of one.
                  Also how 'bout this:

                  Daytime seer chooses odd numbers (RSD, Xiz, Halogen)
                  Nighttime seer chooses even numbers (Tokzic, T-force, riotpolice)
                  (*In regards to player #) like I am #7


                  I'm cool with leaving it up to the seer's to decide who they WANT to seer, as long as there is NO OVERLAPPING SEERS. I can compromise there.

                  Also I'm cool with a Xiz seer also. Start somewhere.
                  Okay, so here is what im thinking.


                  Control the seer votes based on majority? Like each day/night choose who to seer. OR we can just go right down the list starting with #1, krauth.

                  I don't care how it's done, but lets get a system going every night.
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  Fisting is not the way to label people.


                  Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    @RSD, you responded to votes last game, generally about how people shouldn't be worried about your style, and should worry about catching wolves, which is circular logic. Now, you're taking a more this game. You're involving yourself more in the discussions, especially about seering, and also your use of vocabulary was rather different (probably doesn't mean anything) and your sentences last game seemed a lot more developed. What's different? You're more open this game, it seems. Sticking with my vote on you for now.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Beef Stroganoff, I like me some Beef Stroganoff.

                      Beef... fucking... Stroganoff.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • runescapedude1126
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 268

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Vocabulary is just because I am rushing, I don't really care for trying to spice up my paragraphs anymore. Being open this game is just because I like causing a little bit of chaos, and its kind of funny to watch people panic at my slight personality changes .
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        Fisting is not the way to label people.


                        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          ah, you're right, thanks for that Yoshl, Cedo isn't *as* suspicious as RSD in my eyes, but he was the only one who had any beef with manti, the only one manti seemed to be watching more than normal. At least in my observations. I haven't really explained it fully because I'm not as sure about him as I am about RSD. At least I have a problem with RSD other than his style this time =p.
                          Its ok about the font, we all know what you mean, I read all your posts in it now. I read your scarhand get post in it.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by Riotpolice
                            As for not posting a ton like you guys do, I already thought I was posting a lot already! I guess I'll just have to try harder. I guess by that logic, I can see other users like Tokzic or T-Force who aren't really participating as much as they should, so I'll just keep on trucking...
                            Some of us are new and still trying to get their feet wet. Don't be hating. ;__;
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              that's hardly neutral, which you stated in your first post was your plan this game.
                              also, beef stroganoff is fucking amazing.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                if you're a human, you have nothing to fear about posting too much t-force.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...