TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #136
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    I flop a lot, but Stunfisk doesn't seem like flopping is its game.
    Yoshl, for the sole purpose of annoying you
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #137
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome


      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #138
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Also how 'bout this:

        Daytime seer chooses odd numbers (RSD, Xiz, Halogen)
        Nighttime seer chooses even numbers (Tokzic, T-force, riotpolice)
        (*In regards to player #) like I am #7


        I'm cool with leaving it up to the seer's to decide who they WANT to seer, as long as there is NO OVERLAPPING SEERS. I can compromise there.

        Also I'm cool with a Xiz seer also. Start somewhere.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #139
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Xiz, i'm still waiting for you to fully explain your logic.

          "There is no red miller. That's huge, especially for seers.
          Therefor, there is no need for a 'confirmation' seering."

          like, wtf?


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #140
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by YoshL
            Xiz, i'm still waiting for you to fully explain your logic.

            "There is no red miller. That's huge, especially for seers.
            Therefor, there is no need for a 'confirmation' seering."

            like, wtf?


            Are you really fucking serious?


            The lack of a red miller means that if a seer gets a red seering, they are 100% red. No questions asked.

            A confirmation seering is what I called two people seering the same person. Which is nothing more then a complete waste of time.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #141
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              once a-fucking-gain

              and if a seer gets wolfed before revealing?


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #142
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Welp, then that sucks for us.

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Hello! I have finally caught up with the thread and have no more obligations so I can actually keep up with it now hooray~

                  Xiz, I get what you're saying and I agree with you that it would be more efficient to have no double-seers. However I really don't see a system working without outing at least one of the seers. Your number system seems like a decent one, however it has a few loopholes.

                  We will want to be seering specific players depending on how they are playing and what sort of posts they are making no matter what their number ranking is. For example if the people who are suspicious are both ranked as even numbers, we will want to seer both of those players, but under your system only one of those players would be seered. If they are both really suspicious and the daytime seer decides to just seer one of them anyway, they are just using their best judgement and your system is just useless. In the end of that scenario the seer just does whatever they think is best anyway, so why even implement this system at all?

                  Basically I could see it happening that good seering opportunities are wasted in the name of "not wasting seering opportunities".
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Welp, then that sucks for us.
                    all i was looking for was some acknowledgement that you've been actually reading posts rather than skimming over them and being "he's arguing with me! must call stupid"


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      Xiz, I get what you're saying and I agree with you that it would be more efficient to have no double-seers. However I really don't see a system working without outing at least one of the seers. Your number system seems like a decent one, however it has a few loopholes.

                      We will want to be seering specific players depending on how they are playing and what sort of posts they are making no matter what their number ranking is. For example if the people who are suspicious are both ranked as even numbers, we will want to seer both of those players, but under your system only one of those players would be seered. If they are both really suspicious and the daytime seer decides to just seer one of them anyway, they are just using their best judgement and your system is just useless. In the end of that scenario the seer just does whatever they think is best anyway, so why even implement this system at all?
                      I could def see both of the seer's being like "Wow, Halogen is being sketchy as fuck. But I bet the other seer with seer him, so I'mma go for Thesunfan instead who is still on my priority list"

                      I mean, yeah you are right. My plan has flaws. But it's better then no plan.
                      If anyone else has anything better, i'm still all ears.

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      all i was looking for was some acknowledgement that you've been actually reading posts rather than skimming over them and being "he's arguing with me! must call stupid"
                      O lmfao why didn't you just say so. I was wondering why you were posting such really bizarre posts.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        while Xiz's "you seer the evens, you seer the odds" is an interesting idea, I don't agree that it would work. Mellin is right in that we should seer who we see most fit, but there has to be some way that we don't end up wasting them. I don't think we should give up on the idea this easily.
                        and TC Halogen
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by Krauthammer
                          Leaving that aside, I don't really think Xiz is a wolf, but therefore, I submit a seering vote for Xiz.
                          Technically, seering someone you think isn't a wolf would be a huge waste of time in comparison to seering someone who you think is a wolf. Don't suggest things that are counter intuitive.

                          That being said, I submit a seering vote for whoever the seers want to seer

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            And if the wolves got a seer... well that sucks, but the "The Enforcer and Aide will recognize you if you are killed. " or "The Inspector and Aide will recognize you if you are killed."

                            I'm assuming that means the citizen with the vest will know that one of them died.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Also, I'd like to throw in my own seer vote: Yoshl
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                welcome to discussion riotpolice

                                pick a better seering candidate if at all voting

                                people who play by not posting anything are more dangerous, because there's less info that they're giving out

                                it sucks to be in end game and have people with like 2 posts in the whole thread and have to determine whether they're a wolf or not


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...