TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #151
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    yoshl
    not sure if its the right font.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • runescapedude1126
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2005
      • 268

      #152
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      I agree Xiz is acting very suspicious, but I am not 100% convinced he IS a wolf. Yes he has made some very odd comments, but I am not totally willing to bandwagon on him yet. I am going to reread the thread again and see if maybe I missed a few things. In the meantime, I agree with seer picking whoever they want, I am sure they will find a way to tell us in some way shape or form who they find as red or blue. I do believe that it is VERY important to do our best to make sure both seers remain though. If we lose neither, there is no way for the wolves to win this. Ill post again when I can, I need to eat dinner and re read the thread.
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      Fisting is not the way to label people.


      Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #153
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        This is the right font.


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #154
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Hey guys, gonna have to drop from this due to a really harsh schedule that I really didn't foresee taking up all of my free time. An upcoming 60 hour work week and managing the FFR official tournament (syncing, uploading, preview videos, PMs from players, etc) doesn't exactly allow me to give me the capacity to pay necessary attention to this game.

          Apologies to Manticore and anyone else who was helping me along; it wasn't intentional. You guys were really nice to me and I appreciate it -- I definitely will be joining a TWG when my time is a little bit less constrained. Feel free to replace me!

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #155
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Guess who's replacing? That's right, me.

            Heya, just a normal super dooper person over in this direction. I don't know about choo guys, but my vote is going for the inactive guys.

            Heya, cedolad, cooking anything?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #156
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Cooking? There was some leftovers from yesterday?
              Cooooooooooooool.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #157
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Yeah! Don't you know? T-Force I gotta ask this buddy ol' pal ol' buddy.

                What's your FAVORITE dinner?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  charu

                  gotta haze the new guy

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Heya, Mr. Policeman, why ya not in uniform? Silly Mr. Policeman.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      My favourite dinner? FAVOURITE DINNER?
                      I dunno, too many things. Like, way too many things. No Snivys though; they don't sit well with me.
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        You saying you ate a Snivy before?

                        Dear god...



                        You monster. Why should I believe you're not a wolf if you're going to eat Snivy's?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Kay, so I skim-read the thread and here's what I think about this seer system that you folks suggested.

                          I think it might be semi-benificial. More values to work with, but at the cost of high risk of one of them slipping up or something.

                          ALRIGHT

                          So what I think I see in Mr. Cubone's plan is he wants a simple data mining plan happening so that later in the game the seers, if not killed, can just start whipping out their seer-peens and start listing off all the data they collected. That's what I'm THINKING is going on in his mind.

                          But here's the cool down-side to that. The wolves can do that too and they would probably fake their shit and point fingers at the true seers saying they are the wolves and saying their data mining is bullshit when they're the ones bullshit and... well... hopefully you get the gist of it.

                          Though now that I think about it... I think this scenario would happen regardless if we control it or not

                          Actually... wait a minute...

                          Okay, so, Xiz wants to organize this, but YoshL is against it. If organized, the wolves could use this knowledge and plan accordingly following the plan Xiz has. If not, then it might be slightly harder for them to con a seer list since... ya know... they can't read minds of seers.

                          That's just my input in the grand scheme of things.

                          If I'm repeating something, my apologies, I'll state again I only skim-read the posts.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            I don't man, I'm starting to see a problem with this plan.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              people eat pokemon
                              this can't come as a surprise to a Snivy, right?
                              My vote for Halogen sticks on Charu
                              Charu
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                You, I've been noticing you were swapping votes left and right. You trying to fish for a reaction like this?

                                That what-cha doin', sir?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...