TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #241
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    There's really nothing else to go except for that discussion that happened and this current one.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #242
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Nah charu already has given good input.

      Right now its a bunch of greens and 1 red twirling our cocks around (or melon's if you are Mellon?) while the rest of the reds have posted 1-2 times, or even 0.

      Others do need to post. And come day 2 they should be posting a lot.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #243
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        OH, I guess I should actually answer the question sunfan asked. Sorry, I just saw the first part and copy pasted my quote.

        Well, the thing is, I think he's deliberately doing this just so he can cause a "wat" scene so wolves can use it and then he can use his little display as an excuse and possibly bait a wolf into trying to pin something on him.

        Or he could very much just be a wolf fucking with us. Never know.

        The chances of him being a wolf are there, but I think it's too soon for that, so no, I don't think he's a red yet, or a green. Things will start come into play soon enough though where greens will become more greener and reds hopefully become more obvious.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #244
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Others do need to post. And come day 2 they should be posting a lot.
          Here's another idea: Maybe we should just start voting off the people who've posted the least? I'll give you guys a little of my newbie perspective:

          If you don't post a lot, you obviously don't have a roll of much importance to the game and you should just be voted off. While this may whittle down the number of greens (just holding onto the idea that you don't have an important role and are green), it will mean that there are less to deal with and thus finding the wolf will hold greater chances! This will also mean the chances of the wolves seering a blue will be greater as well, an unfortunate side effect to this plan.

          Keep in mind that we are still in Day 1 and we truly do not have enough information to pinpoint any of the wolves. The reality of the situation is is that we can only point fingers blindly. No information = No confirmation
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #245
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            that's a common misconception, there will always be people that are busy, and can't post or w/e. Also, killing someone NOT because they're possibly a wolf, but because they simply haven't done enough tells you very little, and also simply going after suspicious people is a better strategy.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #246
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Bad idea. but good try though. keep thinking.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #247
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                GOD FUCKING DAMNIT XIZ
                are the only things we do in this game agree with each other?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Well, I'm getting there. I'll keep trying to think harder.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    sunfan i hope you die tonight

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Xiz, since I fucking hate you too.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        but really, RSD
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Right now its a bunch of greens and 1 red twirling our cocks around (or melon's if you are Mellon?) while the rest of the reds have posted 1-2 times, or even 0.
                          and you know this how


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            shut up Yosh you are worthless in this game.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              jk. But really though, keep trying to figure out all my posts. Keep doing it. Try to find anything. I dare you.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Right now, I'm pretty sure we're all worthless lol.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...