Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #466
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    i don't think that's quite what he was saying, but if
    if it was, then I think you're right*
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #467
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      lol ?
      Can't read confirmed.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #468
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        uhhhhh

        if Charu's a wolf, then I think I might actually /wrists after saying this

        but I don't think I'm interested in killing him today

        don't let me try to kill him today friends
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #469
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          god I feel bad after posting that
          if you're a wolf charu I'll cry

          and the worst part is you'll like it too
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #470
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            I guess I should find a better place for my vote
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #471
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by inDheart
              like, if you don't trust freezin telling you otherwise, or sunfan telling you otherwise, take it from me that that's not my memory of freezin

              now there's a sample size of 3 for ya
              Alright, alright, I'll trust my better judgement.

              I just don't see him as the fist fighty guy FIRST PHASE and INTENTIONALLY DOING SO

              For the fourth or so time, I already said this wasn't a good read anyways.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #472
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                What I'm saying is

                HE DOESN'T FIGHT INTENTIONALLY UNLESS PROVOKED

                Which after that quick read, I'm more realizing that this is probably a town freezin now that I worked the logic and scenario in my head.
                eh that might be fair

                i don't really recall who does the provoking, just that fights happen and then he settles elsewhere or something

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #473
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  god I feel bad after posting that
                  if you're a wolf charu I'll cry

                  and the worst part is you'll like it too
                  Don't worry, friend. I ain't wolfin' this time.

                  I got your back!!!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #474
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    uhhhhh

                    if Charu's a wolf, then I think I might actually /wrists after saying this

                    but I don't think I'm interested in killing him today

                    don't let me try to kill him today friends
                    ok

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #475
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      I'mm-a vote you blind.

                      blindreper


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #476
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        inD

                        if you said a thing to pocket me I think it worked

                        idk

                        I'm probably overthinking on more than one front here; this feels like a really hard d0 to me
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #477
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          inD

                          if you said a thing to pocket me I think it worked

                          idk

                          I'm probably overthinking on more than one front here; this feels like a really hard d0 to me
                          It's probably because there's not a whole lot of players (that's not me according to your read) that you can pick from.

                          If you think I'm the best vote, then just do it. All I'll keep saying is that you're wrong!

                          But that's par for the course!

                          ...

                          Or whatever that expression is.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #478
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            I think I'm not going to be happy voting whomever I end up on
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #479
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              you got the expression right, Charu
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #480
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                I didn't realize EoD was upon us until just now btw, lmao.

                                Wow, after a long game, this does feel quick.

                                I know, we're short an hour, but it still came by fast!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...