Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #571
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    (rain)
    Please develop on weather.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #572
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      No time to catch up. I'm on page 25 atm

      Don't want to kill charu
      Don't want to kill sunfan.

      Don't really want to kill xel or indheart

      Don't know votes either

      unvote
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #573
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        I mean, make a case, idk, anything.
        I stated why I'm on freezin, and you don't like it. That was my case. Besides that i had a small reads, but nothing full since its D0. At this point i need to vote who ever is second unfortunately to live, but whatever happens happens.

        Just keep an eye on freezin, inD, and probably banana since we're all giving a pass today pretty much.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #574
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          i forgot sunfan wow

          i might be reverse pocketed by his read and comments on pocketing ironically, but so far think he's not wolfing

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #575
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Not liking DBP/inDheart atm.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #576
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Xelicopter
              WOULD APPRECIATE IF HAKU GAVE AN EXAMPLE OR TWO FOR EACH.

              /WHIRRRRLLLL
              as an example here is xelnya probing for information

              if xelnya is a wolf, his partner is almost certainly new guy, considering ealrier posts he made


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #577
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                As of Post #574, this votecount should be valid:


                Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
                2 -- blindreper1179 -- Arielbananate7, Charu
                2 -- FreezinIce -- blindreper1179, inDhear
                1 -- Charu -- Hakulyte
                1 -- Xelicopter -- the sun fan
                2 -- unvote -- DaBackpack, FreezinIce
                1 -- not voting -- Xelicopter

                If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.

                Temporarily removing postcounts to make it easier to post. Will fix after phase end.


                Day ends in 5 minutes.
                Reminder: :00 OK, :01 NOT ok.





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #578
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  xelyna if you're here, reads, now


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #579
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    as an example here is xelnya probing for information

                    if xelnya is a wolf, his partner is almost certainly new guy, considering ealrier posts he made
                    Eeeee... I wouldn't say that about the new guy.

                    Not really...


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #580
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      only stated read I see from xelnya is that new guy is guy


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #581
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        as an example here is xelnya probing for information

                        if xelnya is a wolf, his partner is almost certainly new guy, considering ealrier posts he made
                        I had that read about partners earlier, but I think new guy has probably been too creative to be a wolf

                        I mean yeah anyone can probe for information

                        he didn't even really seem that interested in the info tbh
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #582
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          omg
                          mindmeld of champions there?

                          made me think of proph

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #583
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            dbp

                            This is my vote I think.
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #584
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Eeeee... I wouldn't say that about the new guy.

                              Not really...
                              read xel's earlier posts


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #585
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                dbp

                                This is my vote I think.
                                Oh...


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...