Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #331
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    We're missing the steps where Charu probe players before making reads and asking things this game.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #332
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      I just watched you wolf an entire game and I was in your faction so, it's not like you can magically change completely how you play.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #333
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Unnecessary wifom.
        Hi, I'm Charu.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I did the same last game with DBP. You can't trust people in this game, you have to develop that comfort over time based on reads etc.
        Wow, and this reads me a wolf because...?

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        What if logic without any explanation about why it may be important.
        Because it's clearly a joke and not meant to be taken seriously. Hi, I'm Charu.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Convincing ideology instead of solving ideology.
        D0's are never about solving, only about interacting. Hi, I'm Charu.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        No real explanation.
        D0 random posts, Hi, I'm Charu.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Misleading.
        You still have access to dead chat, go look at it if you want, it's there.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        What if logic + asking others instead of clarifying a concern.
        A basic read with little to no actual thought behind it. Also, it's D0. Hi, I'm Charu.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Wolf Charu would definitely post that without caring.
        Hi, I'm Charu.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I posted like that last game to avoid getting targeted by night actions and it worked well.
        Did you? I don't recall you ever did. Last game, a mechanical reason was given to you after D0. Please cite this information to this thread where you did this, ty.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Sounds like an attempt at pushing the game where he knows there's no wolves.
        Hi, I'm Charu.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        The rest of the posts are mostly NAI.
        More like all of them were NAI.

        amirite or amirite?

        Who else thunk it?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #334
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          That should suffice, I will not respond to you anymore Haku, these points of yours are flimsy at best, but this probably means you're town again, so congrats.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #335
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            I lied, I'm gonna keep replying to you.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #336
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I just watched you wolf an entire game and I was in your faction so, it's not like you can magically change completely how you play.
              You should look at my town game and my wolf game side by side.

              thesunfan says there's a difference. Everyone else sees the same ol' Charu.

              What's your take on it?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #337
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Hi, I'm Charu and deflecting.

                Okay.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #338
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Hi, I'm Charu and deflecting.

                  Okay.
                  Nah, I answered.

                  Thx 4 reading


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #339
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    You should look at my town game and my wolf game side by side.

                    thesunfan says there's a difference. Everyone else sees the same ol' Charu.

                    What's your take on it?
                    The main difference is how and why you push the game in a certain direction fmpov.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #340
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #341
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Permission granted to quote this chain of posts if he flips town and laugh at me for the rest of the game.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #342
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          lol

                          not great arguments get not great responses

                          i didn't read all of it but cherrypicked the last point and don't think charu is implying anything about the current game when he's talking about bored wolves

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #343
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            lol

                            not great arguments get not great responses

                            i didn't read all of it but cherrypicked the last point and don't think charu is implying anything about the current game when he's talking about bored wolves
                            Why do you think it's not great? I'm literally pointing out a flaw in his playstyle and an explanation behind his game progression.

                            It's doesn't get better D0.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #344
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              i'll look at it deeper later but my attention's divided right now for a bit

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #345
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Going to compare inDheart/Ariel in terms of fluffiness.

                                Comment

                                Working...