Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #421
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Because he's not?

    He gets pretty rowdy in later phases, but not first phase.
    You're smoking something.

    You're supposed to puff puff PASS charu.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #422
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      did we all forget wifom game existed
      apparently
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #423
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I would use a better reason on anyone if I had anything to use.

        I could piggy back off sunfan and say you're scummy. But I can't read you for shit, so I'm not getting into that.

        I don't get how I vote the same, and it's piggy backing, yet when we get to lynching not everyone is piggybacking?

        Provide me with something spicy and juicy and I'll think about it, but as of right now, this is where I'm at.
        idk about that, but I do see a spicy case of thesunfan going bonkers right noooooooow.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #424
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          idk about that, but I do see a spicy case of thesunfan going bonkers right noooooooow.
          I'm not going bonkers

          I'm not even voting you

          I expressed hesitation in my read on you the page prior
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #425
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            I agree though that if people are looking for damning or clear evidence to guide a d0 lynch they're smoking the good weed
            i assume this is accusing me

            that's not my expectation; you can have an idea without damning or clear evidence

            i'm pretty sure that's manti's entire playstyle, even

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #426
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              idk about that, but I do see a spicy case of thesunfan going bonkers right noooooooow.
              I don't see anything out of the ordinary with him.

              Getting legit mad.
              Fighting with you.
              Pushing back on freezin. Going in a loop with it.

              Looks town so far. But he's fooled me before. I wouldn't vote him this phase.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #427
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                You're smoking something.

                You're supposed to puff puff PASS charu.
                idk, maybe I am not remembering right.

                Look, the main thing I'm saying is:

                I don't see Freezin fighting INTENTIONALLY FIRST PHASE

                If he does, then it's probably been a very long while since I last played with him where he did. From what I've observed of prior games, he's quiet... and only lashes out when pressed by others.

                If this is a lie, then oops, because this is what I recall.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #428
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Reminder:

                  Day ends in ONE hour, at 12:00AM Server Time.





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #429
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Not sure what's up here if there's something up. I feel like DBP would have hard reset inDheart for this game and don't bother explaining things for him.
                    did you see the post where he decided to stop explaining things for me because he's aware of that bit

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #430
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      whatever
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #431
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I don't see anything out of the ordinary with him.

                        Getting legit mad.
                        Fighting with you.
                        Pushing back on freezin. Going in a loop with it.

                        Looks town so far. But he's fooled me before. I wouldn't vote him this phase.
                        Wha... I wasn't saying as if I wanted to vote him?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #432
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          im just gonna do a run-through rq
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #433
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            I was just poking fun, lol


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #434
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              idk, maybe I am not remembering right.

                              Look, the main thing I'm saying is:

                              I don't see Freezin fighting INTENTIONALLY FIRST PHASE

                              If he does, then it's probably been a very long while since I last played with him where he did. From what I've observed of prior games, he's quiet... and only lashes out when pressed by others.

                              If this is a lie, then oops, because this is what I recall.
                              Ya should of said intentionally in the first place. I agree with that.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #435
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                did you see the post where he decided to stop explaining things for me because he's aware of that bit
                                Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I'm not sure about how to continue with this.

                                It would be easier if he answered that post himself tbh.

                                Comment

                                Working...