Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #676
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    LOL

    also lettuce lolwolves
    uhhhh
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Arielbananate7
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 6

      #677
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      it had a link in it
      you don't have 5 posts on FFR outside of TWG forums

      go make three more posts then you won't have to deal with that stuff anymore
      I do not think that it had a link, but I will try it again now.

      These are some people I think could be the mafias
      blindreper1179 and Hakulyte
      Hakulyte and DaBackpack?
      FreezinIce and Charu?
      DaBackpack and InDheart?

      I like that inDheart is talking to everybody and seems to be trying to figure things out. I think he is inno. I did notice he forgot to give a read on sun fan yesterday. I do not get why he said it is selfish, to not want to hang me. I wonder what he will say about sun fan sussing him.

      sun fan is a bit strange sometimes. He wanted to hang charu a lot of the day and then said he is not good at figuring out charu at first. But I searched the history that inDheart showed me and it seemed he is the newer at this game than the others. I would not have guessed, I think he is playing just as well as everybody. I like that he talked a lot more after I went to sleep. Maybe he is town because I am not really sure who would also be mafia, if he is. He has claimed the jailer and nobody has counterclaimed, so that is another reason he could be town.

      I saw that blindreper says he does not talk too much on the first day. But I do not like that he was very quiet at the end of the day. He was one of the last people to vote up Xelicoptor and he said before that he liked Xelicoptor, so it is very strange behavior. Today he said that he did not know he was one of the last people though, but still. If he is a mafia I think Hakulyte would be too because they do not really talk. There are a lot of people blindreper sussed or that sussed him, so he does not really fit with most.

      I do not think FreezinIce and sun fan are both the mafias because of them arguing. But I do not get why Freezin stopped wanting to hang sun fan. Freezin also said toward the end that they like Xelicoptor and then voted up Xelicoptor anyway. To me it is not adding up. Besides that I did not understand a lot of Freezin's jokes and stuff.

      I notice Hakulyte and DaBackpack did not really talk to each other, and Xelicoptor did not like them both. Even though Xelicoptor was just a townie, he still may have a good lead. Also both of them said I was being very "random." I do not feel this is true. In fact many people in this werewolf game seem to be being random for the lols, but that is not something I am doing. Hakulyte said something about checking fluffiness about me and charu and I did not really get it. He also wanted to hang the people that like him, which I do not get. Maybe it was a joke but it did not really sound like one.

      DaBackpack was pretty quiet on the first day. He said that he did not want to hang blindreper, Xelicoptor, and inDheart, but not so long after that, he said that those were the choices of who we hang. Maybe it is because he was trying to save himself from FreezinIce but I did not really like how he voted on the people he said he liked, except for inDheart. If I am wrong in how I feel about inDheart I would sus DaBackpack even more. I did like how DaBackpack was talking about inDheart earlier in the game, because I mainly feel indHeart is town.

      I am now not sure that DaBackpack and Hakulyte can be mafias, because Hakulyte noticed the same thing as me about DaBackpack. So I am glad that I waited to finish this message, to see that from Hakulyte.

      Charu is very weird but at least he talks a lot. I do not think he is really the mafia with sun fan. It would have to be with FreezinIce, if Charu is a mafia. Except, maybe not with how Charu is sussing FreezinIce today.

      I will vote DaBackpack for now. I worry that he should be making more sense since he is a good player.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #678
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Arielbananate7
        sun fan is a bit strange sometimes. He wanted to hang charu a lot of the day and then said he is not good at figuring out charu at first. But I searched the history that inDheart showed me and it seemed he is the newer at this game than the others. I would not have guessed, I think he is playing just as well as everybody. I like that he talked a lot more after I went to sleep. Maybe he is town because I am not really sure who would also be mafia, if he is. He has claimed the jailer and nobody has counterclaimed, so that is another reason he could be town.
        I'm not the oldest player here, but I've definitely played the most out of everyone. searchi for thesunfan as well in the the thing inD gave you and you'll see
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #679
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          You are accused of being jailed, and not in a friendly matter either. What is your defense!!!!!!!?????
          i'm mostly just confused by it

          i think it's odd that he assumes i'm sharing a read with him on freezin that like, has implications that aren't great to talk about openly

          also kind of an odd target to jail i would think but he's already gone into some of that

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #680
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Arielbananate7
            Charu is very weird but at least he talks a lot. I do not think he is really the mafia with sun fan. It would have to be with FreezinIce, if Charu is a mafia. Except, maybe not with how Charu is sussing FreezinIce today.
            I'm not sussing Freezin? But regardless...

            YES, I'M BEING READ WEIRD BY A NEW PERSON!!!

            Great joy to all!!!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #681
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              uhhhh
              hm?

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #682
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                i have like a doomsday scenario type deal right now where sunfan's actually pissed a kill didn't go through or something

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #683
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  i have like a doomsday scenario type deal right now where sunfan's actually pissed a kill didn't go through or something
                  Share it! Share it!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Arielbananate7
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 6

                    #684
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    suspecting FREEZIN

                    Sorry, my bad.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Hardly, I was suspecting freezin was probably going to get voted on just because the others were not agreeing to your lynch.
                    I thought you were saying that you sussed Freezin.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #685
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      i'm mostly just confused by it

                      i think it's odd that he assumes i'm sharing a read with him on freezin that like, has implications that aren't great to talk about openly

                      also kind of an odd target to jail i would think but he's already gone into some of that
                      its not on freezin
                      or maybe it is
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #686
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        i have like a doomsday scenario type deal right now where sunfan's actually pissed a kill didn't go through or something
                        that's not how I would react but aite
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #687
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Share it! Share it!
                          it doesn't make a lot of sense though

                          basically i kinda did a thing that sunfan and maybe freezin could be looking for, and might shoot me for if they see it

                          but then why am i alive

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #688
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            it doesn't make a lot of sense though

                            basically i kinda did a thing that sunfan and maybe freezin could be looking for, and might shoot me for if they see it

                            but then why am i alive
                            ...I am intrigued now
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Arielbananate7
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 6

                              #689
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'm not the oldest player here, but I've definitely played the most out of everyone. searchi for thesunfan as well in the the thing inD gave you and you'll see
                              Oh I only searched for it with the spaces. Whoops. That makes sense. So you have all played a lot of these games.

                              You do not get told if you are saved or if you get escorted right?

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #690
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                its not on freezin
                                or maybe it is
                                well you're saying things about 2 different reads and one of them is an assumption about what i was doing at eod wrt freezin

                                i think i know what your other one is though since i think i even know what post you're talking about and that was something

                                Comment

                                Working...