Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #496
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    I've been playing pubg all night. and reading inbetween matches.

    throwing in what I can when I can really.
    me no likey this responsey


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #497
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      dbp please post words it will warm my soul
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #498
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I read this as a "never bussing" slip. fml.
        So does that mean what I think it means?

        Are we partners in crime?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #499
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Last time Charu told me that he was a wolf.
          sunfan =/= charu
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #500
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            hi all cuphead is pretty fun but really short, beat it in like 4-5 hours


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #501
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Considering sending hellfire missiles to Apache Helicopter for a night raid.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #502
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Considering sending hellfire missiles to Apache Helicopter for a night raid.
                Err... what?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #503
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Xelicopter
                  I MIND MELDED HERE.



                  THIS WITH THE OTHER POSTS IS PALPABLE. I THINK BLIND ISN'T A GREAT LYNCH HERE.
                  these conclusions are

                  certainly at odds with each other

                  i think you did something like this before too one sec

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #504
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Considering sending hellfire missiles to Apache Helicopter for a night raid.
                    its a decent place to look atm
                    im assuming you mean looking into xelicoptor here
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #505
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I know Freezin doesn't like D0's, he's usually not the instigator, or the creator of fights that don't really exist.
                      I'll remember this if feezin flips wolf


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #506
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I'll remember this if feezin flips wolf
                        Well I mean, I had three people tell me otherwise, but yeah...


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #507
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          god I wish I was funnier

                          I would've posted wolfjob when you said you'd beat me off DBP it would've been fucking hilarious

                          a censored wolfjob, ofc, but god that would've been legendary
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #508
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            I'mm-a vote you blind.

                            blindreper
                            that's a solid dumb, but ok I guess.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #509
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              How am I piggy backing? I didn't vote for the same reason sun did?????
                              nvm blind is town


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #510
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Man, blind, ya there? I got my vote on yoooooou, and it looks like backpack might join in the vote.

                                Any dank things?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...