Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #616
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    I'll take that over blind atm

    xel
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #617
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Fuck me...


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #618
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        woah runaway

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #619
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          STOP posting!





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #620
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Insta-lynch was reached with a hard majority of votes, ending Day at post #613.
            All subsequent posts are not counted.


            End of Day vote count:

            Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
            5 -- Xelicopter -- the sun fan (120), DaBackpack (57), inDheart (101), blindreper1179 (38), Charu (147)
            1 -- blindreper1179 -- Arielbananate7 (31)
            1 -- Charu -- Hakulyte (43)
            1 -- DaBackpack -- FreezinIce (50)
            1 -- not voting -- Xelicopter (16)
            Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-1-2017, 11:49 PM.





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #621
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Xelicopter has been lynched. He was:
              Vanilla Town



              Night has begun. Night One will end at 12:00PM Server Time on Monday, October 2nd.





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #622
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                As dawn rose, the perpetrators of the previous day's events gradually began to awaken. Looking around at one another, their memories streamed in with the sunlight; the latter lit up the forest canopy surrounding their village as the former darkened their thoughts and weighed down their conscience. They had been scared of werewolves, but had the cost of their fear been worth it? Instinctively, they each sensed that this was the start of something that could not end until they knew they were safe.

                The dreadful noise played back in their ears: "/WHIRRRRRLLLL", "/WHIRRRRLLLL". The images, flashing back as if their eyes were seeing it for the first time: a Xelicopter, flying around the forest; an uncertain and divided lynch, unified by the collective sight of the Xelicopter; a grappling hook, on the other end of a noosed rope, thrown into the Xelicopter's LOL and ROFL propellors. Then, SMASHBOOOOM!!!!!, that AWFUL crash as the Xelicopter hit the ground and exploded into green flames, signalling to the observers that their dearly departed Xelicopter had been a valuable member of Town society.

                "What were we thinking", one of them said. "Wolves can't fly helicopters!".

                The ensuing silence was broken by another: "was it just me, or did anyone else see the Xelicopter crash into someone when it hit the ground?". Several voices quickly agreed, noting that they had seen a shadowy figure walking towards their village shortly before the Xelicopter came crashing down on it.

                Any thoughts of investigating further, or searching the wreckage at night, were quickly put to rest. The fiery blaze seemed almost enraged, burning brightly and allowing no one near. The group decided it would be better to sleep it off, hoping to approach it once again in the morning with the perspective that freshly rested eyes can bring.

                Remembering this, the freshly awoken but still-drowsy group banded together and began searching the crash site for signs of life. Even in the absence of life, they reasoned, any evidence that would indicate there had been human collateral damage to the tragedy that they had caused would provide them with the answers they so desperately needed.

                To their horror, they quickly discovered a body. Laying amongst the piles of upturned dirt and rock, a quick glance told them all they needed to know. The corpse was mangled and charred, and it was apparent that it was the result of the Xelicopter's crash. It looked to have been crushed by the initial impact and mangled by the propellor, before catching fire and exploding with the Xelicopter. A further examination revealed that this, whoever it was, was not one of the group of nine that made up their village. Whoever it was had been seen walking towards the village, but that was all anyone knew.

                Their guilt weighed heavier on them now, in the knowledge that their lynch of the Xelicopter had resulted in not one, but two innocent lives.

                The group paused for a moment, suspiciously eyeing one another, each terrified that they may be the next to go. At the same time, this fear was mixed with sordid relief and surprise that there had been no other deaths. They stared for awhile longer, lost in their thoughts, before the sunlight became bright enough to wake them from their stupor and set them upon their day.

                IN THE NIGHT:

                Xiz, an innocent bystander who had only ventured near the village out of a curiosity about sharing its name, was pulverized, burned, and exploded by a Xelicopter crash! His mangled body was turned inside out, with his innards and organs vaguely spelling out, "XIX".
                ^This flip is for flavor only, and is not related to the game or any of its living players.
                No one else died in the night.





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #623
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  thank the fucking lord
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #624
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    "What were we thinking", one of them said. "Wolves can't fly helicopters!".
                    This is some good shit


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #625
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      sorry Xel, that one was my fault, not yours
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #626
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Night One has ended. The sun has risen, marking the beginning of Day One.

                        Day One will end at Midnight (12:00AM Server time), Tuesday, October 3rd.
                        Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-2-2017, 11:07 AM.





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #627
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Anyways, that Xel CFD was dumb.

                          thesunfan, can I please believe you in that you actually HAD something with Xel? Everyone else just seemed to go "y'know what, lets do it!"

                          And if anyone is wondering why I switched, it's because blind didn't claim, but after the death, I quickly realized he didn't claim because there's no guaranteed any of the roles are in the game.

                          I think we lynch blind, fam.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #628
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            I mean

                            I was wrong, Charu

                            but I think I had something with Xel, yes.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #629
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Anyways, no one died.

                              So either a doctor or a Jailkeeper. Alright then...

                              But yeah, since no night death, can't really come to a new conclusion other than I think we lynch blind here.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #630
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Charu I won't be a loon anymore I'm sorry about yesterday

                                that was my fault too

                                I played really badly yesterday; I was having a really hard time, but I feel like I've got that out of my system.

                                I don't really know about blind atm. Can you explain a bit more there for me?
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...