Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #241
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Stop being lvl 1 and thinking attac makes someone wolfy and actually find something with some MEAT.

    unless you want to lose the thunderdome and die. That's coo too
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Arielbananate7
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 6

      #242
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      I think I am going to try to sleep. I am surprised I lost track of time from playing this game.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #243
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        xelicopter is playing better than regular xel
        lmao i actually agree

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #244
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Arielbananate7
          I think I am going to try to sleep. I am surprised I lost track of time from playing this game.
          any last notes you want the thread to see? you should also place a vote on somebody you actually want to be lynched


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #245
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Stop being lvl 1 and thinking attac makes someone wolfy and actually find something with some MEAT.

            unless you want to lose the thunderdome and die. That's coo too
            SPI-



            Eh... wha?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #246
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              any last notes you want the thread to see? you should also place a vote on somebody you actually want to be lynched
              Yeah, that. If ya not gonna be able to make it to EoD your time and ya gots to sleeps.

              Best leave a vote now with your best guess.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #247
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                Good question. I am not sure. His comment that my thoughts were not bad was kind of out of nowhere.
                little bit of backstory is required here.

                I think ToS is incredibly dumb. I've played it and hated it. But I can forgive it; for it is simply not my cup of tea more than anything else. (the day phases being as short as they are is like... abysmal for how I like to play limited information games. I'd rather play Indian Poker than ToS any day, and that's a game for children.)

                But like I said, I can forgive ToS for its shortcomings. What I cannot forgive about the game is its absolutely, unbelievably stupid playerbase. Like... ToS is a magnet for stupid people on the internet. I've joked before that its where forum players go to die. I've seen people vig shoot mayors. I've seen cops die on n6 and have blank wills. I feel like I've seen it all.

                I understand that in the higher ranks, there are decent players. I know that if you play the game with nothing but your friends, you will probably honestly have a good time.

                But playing with randoms is cancer imo, and I never use that word like that.

                People who come from ToS, I would expect not to really be able to integrate well into forum. I would expect them to flame out after 2 hours once they realize the actual gravity behind phases being longer than 60 seconds. I would expect them to only kill people based on mechanical information, and have literally zero reads making skills. I would expect them to think that the setup is wolf-favored because of the existence of vanilla town roles.

                But you appear to be none of that. There is some ToS-y stuff like susing the quiet players, but that's one of the skills that ******somewhat******* transfers over to forum. However, making the read that Xel and I could be mafia because we weren't talking to one another; that's like

                actually a decent read for someone from ToS.

                Its true in forum that scum buddies are usually bad at holding communications with one another, especially in forum. I know that its one of the flaws of my wolfgame, but that's beside the point.

                That's why I said what I did. Its not a read I expected from someone for ToS. Its... something worth looking for in forum.

                Normally I wouldn't say something like this, but I do want to add that I don't mean to insult you if you like ToS. You seem like a smart enough person from what little I've seen, and even if you didn't, I wouldn't group someone into a bunch like the average ToS player without something further. In short, I don't mean this as an insult to something you clearly like.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #248
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Votes from post 1 to post 240
                  Night in 5:14:20

                  ---
                  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                  • 1 -- Hakulyte -- inDheart (29)
                  • 1 -- the sun fan -- FreezinIce (10)
                  • 1 -- blindreper1179 -- Arielbananate7 (23)
                  • 1 -- inDheart -- blindreper1179 (8)
                  • 1 -- unvote -- DaBackpack (19)
                  • 4 -- not voting -- Charu (35), Hakulyte (0), the sun fan (12), Xelicopter (11)





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #249
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Also...

                    Mmm... Freezin' honey...

                    ...How could someone attack anyone this phase with no info. How to obtain meat on d0?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #250
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      i feel like this is one of those interactions that isn't really going to develop after those first couple posts because of the "caught" style followups

                      wouldn't describe sunfan as ranting but i do think he is seeing ghosts around charu or something right now

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #251
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        Aw yeah you getting pushed sunfan.

                        Better scramble and find a reason to shade the person pushing you

                        PREDICTABLE
                        honestly, playing with you is incredibly unfun sometimes

                        it would be different if your posts didn't have a smugness to them. you're not looking down on me, Freezin. You're looking up at me.

                        I'm not going to thunderdome you. Stop trying. If you want meat, sorry, this isn't a butcher shop.

                        I'm allowed to call you wolfy for pushing me for dumb fucking reasons, even if it is """"""""Predictable""""""""
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #252
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          fwiw I've never played ToS but I assumed it was more or less the same deal as TWG

                          sunfan would probably beat me off IRL if I said that to his face


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #253
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            *Story time with the sun of fans*
                            Appeal to Emotion!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #254
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack

                              sunfan would probably beat me off IRL if I said that to his face
                              *******beat me UP, BEAT ME UP


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #255
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                i feel like this is one of those interactions that isn't really going to develop after those first couple posts because of the "caught" style followups

                                wouldn't describe sunfan as ranting but i do think he is seeing ghosts around charu or something right now
                                I thought I saw a ghost once.
                                Looked exactly like my maternal grandmother.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...