Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #601
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    blind claim if you are a role


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #602
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      man if that's where we're settling i don't think i move

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #603
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Can there be another wagon

        God u guys suk
        been tryin
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #604
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          grrrr

          xelnya


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #605
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            man if that's where we're settling i don't think i move
            It's the best I got, really.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #606
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              really would prefer to kill xel here friends
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #607
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Can there be another wagon

                God u guys suk
                xel?

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #608
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  I'm not going to self pres to perseve vc for wagon analysis
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #609
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    As of Post #601, this votecount should be valid:


                    Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
                    3 -- blindreper1179 -- Arielbananate7, Charu, DaBackpack
                    2 -- FreezinIce -- blindreper1179, inDhear
                    1 -- Charu -- Hakulyte
                    1 -- Xelicopter -- the sun fan
                    1 -- DaBackpack -- FreezinIce
                    1 -- not voting -- Xelicopter

                    If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.

                    Temporarily removing postcounts to make it easier to post. Will fix after phase end.


                    Day ends in 5 minutes.
                    Reminder: :00 OK, :01 NOT ok.





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #610
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      blind would fakeclaim as wolf i think

                      did it with vigi b4


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #611
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        grrrr

                        xelnya
                        woah
                        thanks
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #612
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Xel
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #613
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Xel


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #614
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              I'm not going to self pres to perseve vc for wagon analysis
                              that's really dumb
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #615
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                save vote
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...