Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #346
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    He says my posts are smug, then posts that?

    Excuse me while I pick up my eyes, they rolled right out of my head
    You have sounded quite the dick this game towards sunfan.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #347
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      I think ya need some flex tape.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #348
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread



        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #349
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          I'm moving toward Charu/inDheart as wolf team while checking W/W vs W/T etc.

          Not really conclusive until a flip tho.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #350
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            ...

            Dare I ask why InDheart now?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #351
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              You have sounded quite the dick this game towards sunfan.
              That's not even that bad cmonbruh
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #352
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Sunfan you still tripping over last game or is there something you actually don't like about charus posts

                Cause I'm not seeing anything
                Really? You were the host writing walls of analysis. I can't believe you see nothing here.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #353
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  ...

                  Dare I ask why InDheart now?
                  I like thinking loudly on the spot.

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #354
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Really? You were the host writing walls of analysis. I can't believe you see nothing here.
                    I'm at work on mobile going into weekly hangout stuff friends still on mobile.

                    Not exactly a place of strength for serious analysis. I'm kind of playing from the hip atm but that's fine because d0 I feel like that's enough
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #355
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      I agree though that if people are looking for damning or clear evidence to guide a d0 lynch they're smoking the good weed
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #356
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        I'm at work on mobile going into weekly hangout stuff friends still on mobile.

                        Not exactly a place of strength for serious analysis. I'm kind of playing from the hip atm but that's fine because d0 I feel like that's enough
                        Is it safe to assume you're not going to be at a PC this phase?

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #357
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Haku could I get just one sentence in everyone else just to prove this is well thought out and not an early tunnel?
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #358
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Is it safe to assume you're not going to be at a PC this phase?
                            I was going to be before eod got moved up

                            Now I probably won't make it home before phase end
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #359
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Haku could I get just one sentence in everyone else just to prove this is well thought out and not an early tunnel?
                              Well, I was waiting for this to happen, but I guess I won't see much.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #360
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                I was going to be before eod got moved up

                                Now I probably won't make it home before phase end
                                Remember this fam.

                                This could be easy mode.

                                Comment

                                Working...