Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #256
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    *******beat me UP, BEAT ME UP
    I still owe you one: rimjob
    for voting Xel the phase I got mislynched
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #257
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Appeal to Emotion!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
      how the fuck is that an appeal to emotion
      where the fuck is the emotion in that, Charu
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #258
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        honestly, playing with you is incredibly unfun sometimes

        it would be different if your posts didn't have a smugness to them. you're not looking down on me, Freezin. You're looking up at me.

        I'm not going to thunderdome you. Stop trying. If you want meat, sorry, this isn't a butcher shop.

        I'm allowed to call you wolfy for pushing me for dumb fucking reasons, even if it is """"""""Predictable""""""""


        TAKE THIS!!! It'LL CALM THE SPICES YOU jUST INFLiCTED!1


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #259
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          did my vote for charu not count is the autocounter screwing up again?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #260
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Also...

            Mmm... Freezin' honey...

            ...How could someone attack anyone this phase with no info. How to obtain meat on d0?
            whatdo you mean here

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #261
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              this game seems to be heating up, and not in a good way


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #262
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                this game seems to be heating up, and not in a good way
                i'm fine
                i got it out, I think
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #263
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  how the fuck is that an appeal to emotion
                  where the fuck is the emotion in that, Charu
                  Easy, you are complimenting someone to gain that bit more of trust from coming from a place you view as "Where Forum Players Go To Die"

                  I mean, if I'm wrong calling that "appealing to emotion" then oops.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #264
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    *******beat me UP, BEAT ME UP
                    LOOOL

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #265
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Easy, you are complimenting someone to gain that bit more of trust from coming from a place you view as "Where Forum Players Go To Die"

                      I mean, if I'm wrong calling that "appealing to emotion" then oops.
                      don't think that's appeal to emotion, I would call that just a general appeal if anything

                      I think sunfan was sincere there though


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #266
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Easy, you are complimenting someone to gain that bit more of trust from coming from a place you view as "Where Forum Players Go To Die"

                        I mean, if I'm wrong calling that "appealing to emotion" then oops.
                        that's not AtE, its pocketing
                        but w/e
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #267
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Easy, you are complimenting someone to gain that bit more of trust from coming from a place you view as "Where Forum Players Go To Die"

                          I mean, if I'm wrong calling that "appealing to emotion" then oops.
                          oh wait that's a serious post

                          maybe a pocket but not AtE

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #268
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            whatdo you mean here
                            Exactly what it means, how can you get meaty fights without no info to back up meaty fights?

                            That's like asking for $5 when you only have 5 quarters.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #269
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              oh wait that's a serious post

                              maybe a pocket but not AtE
                              Nah, he asked how, and I answered. It's not a "I'M READING YOU WOLFY CAUSE OF THIS" read.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #270
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                don't think that's appeal to emotion, I would call that just a general appeal if anything

                                I think sunfan was sincere there though
                                Well, duh, I would think he would be. Notice the amount of exclamation points and question marks?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...