Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #691
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arielbananate7
    Oh I only searched for it with the spaces. Whoops. That makes sense. So you have all played a lot of these games.

    You do not get told if you are saved or if you get escorted right?
    nope and nope
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #692
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Arielbananate7
      Oh I only searched for it with the spaces. Whoops. That makes sense. So you have all played a lot of these games.

      You do not get told if you are saved or if you get escorted right?
      Not... sure about the escorted (we haven't used a role that would escort in eons, don't remember if we ever did).

      But yeah, the person that got saved... doesn't know they got saved.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Arielbananate7
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 6

        #693
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Not... sure about the escorted (we haven't used a role that would escort in eons, don't remember if we ever did).

        But yeah, the person that got saved... doesn't know they got saved.
        Sorry I mean jailed I guess, since that is like a combination of saving and escorting. But I think the answer is the same.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #694
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          ...I am intrigued now
          last turbo what were you trying to find

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #695
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            one thing that did give me the heebie jeebies about freezin at eod was how he dropped the tdome when he popped in, but then i got re-jeebied when he was ok with the xel wagon while blind was the other option and he previously said he kinda didn't wanna lynch xel

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #696
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by inDheart
              one thing that did give me the heebie jeebies about freezin at eod was how he dropped the tdome when he popped in, but then i got re-jeebied when he was ok with the xel wagon while blind was the other option and he previously said he kinda didn't wanna lynch xel
              basically good weird but then bad weird

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #697
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                i was trying to mow the lawn but i figure i flooded the motor or somrthing
                i'm gonna try again

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #698
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  one thing that did give me the heebie jeebies about freezin at eod was how he dropped the tdome when he popped in, but then i got re-jeebied when he was ok with the xel wagon while blind was the other option and he previously said he kinda didn't wanna lynch xel
                  Even though he voted backpack and was catching up and not looking at the thread in real time at a pretty important moment?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #699
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    I forget which one is escort
                    you might get told if you're escorted I would need to be reminded
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #700
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      If I'm understanding correctly of what inDheart is saying. He believes he got saved and FreezinIce tried to kill him?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #701
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Due to... some weird read reason I can't quite understand?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Arielbananate7
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 6

                          #702
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          I am glad that I am not the only one that is confused.

                          Comment

                          • Arielbananate7
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 6

                            #703
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            If it helps, I am not the jailer.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #704
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                              If it helps, I am not the jailer.
                              Well, if you were, I'd wager you'd be arguing at thesunfan, lmao.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Arielbananate7
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 6

                                #705
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                So you are not actually sussing Freezin?

                                Comment

                                Working...