Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #316
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread



    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #317
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Totally serious Attack Birb.

      You're just jelly because this game also have an Attack Helicopter.

      Comment

      • Xelicopter
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2015
        • 2

        #318
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        S P I C Y
        WOULD APPRECIATE IF HAKU GAVE AN EXAMPLE OR TWO FOR EACH.

        /WHIRRRRLLLL
        Originally posted by Xelicopter
        if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

        if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

        /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #319
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Anyway, gotta solve wolves one by one.

          Charu

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #320
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xelicopter
            WOULD APPRECIATE IF HAKU GAVE AN EXAMPLE OR TWO FOR EACH.

            /WHIRRRRLLLL
            This.

            Also Charu if your gonna go full tilt poker with the exaggerated response pics at least prove his point wrong.
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #321
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              You voting me cause you don't like my push or you voting me cause you think you found a wolf
              i think the push has a poor reason to exist because it lost its original impulse at that post so a mix of both

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #322
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                ariel is probably gone, fwiw since euro time zone, haku

                also did you get a night job or something? how'd that become your schedule

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #323
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  This.

                  Also Charu if your gonna go full tilt poker with the exaggerated response pics at least prove his point wrong.
                  NO!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #324
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Man, I was gonna spend my Sunday just chilling and playing Walking Simulator 2007.

                    Oh well, more shitposts from yours truly. I ain't no wolf, y'all can trust me. Just look at my big ol' trustworthy grin.
                    Unnecessary wifom.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Well then, Ariel, can I trust you?
                    I did the same last game with DBP. You can't trust people in this game, you have to develop that comfort over time based on reads etc.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    What if...

                    inD and thesunfan are a wolf team because inDheart said what was in his avatar that I provided.
                    What if logic without any explanation about why it may be important.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    *Bows* I aim to please.
                    Convincing ideology instead of solving ideology.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Better put on a different set of glasses then, because you're reading me wrong, pal.
                    No real explanation.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Considering the game that just ended and me observing thesunfan's comments regarding this trustworthy soul of me, I would wager his eyes are bugged out and staring directly at me.
                    Misleading.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    What if thesunfan is reading me wolf because he's a wolf and wants me out of the picture before I notice he's a wolf?

                    Who else thunk it?
                    What if logic + asking others instead of clarifying a concern.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    I think Charu could be a wolf.
                    Wolf Charu would definitely post that without caring.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    See what I mean?

                    Fully expect getting shot tonight, smh
                    I posted like that last game to avoid getting targeted by night actions and it worked well.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    A bored wolf usually is a wolf when town isn't supplying anything cool to talk about it.

                    Source: Every game that has ever stagnated due to lack of player interaction.
                    Sounds like an attempt at pushing the game where he knows there's no wolves.

                    The rest of the posts are mostly NAI.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #325
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      i think the push has a poor reason to exist because it lost its original impulse at that post so a mix of both
                      For the record, I still think sunfans entrance was terrible.

                      Reading his random points against Charu that go on way too long just make me ???.

                      And he never really addressed it.
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #326
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        ariel is probably gone, fwiw since euro time zone, haku

                        also did you get a night job or something? how'd that become your schedule
                        I used to talk in wolf chat after the phases ends at 1 am in last game and I gradually went to sleep later and later to the point that it was 9-10 am.

                        tl;dr: I destroyed my own sleep schedule last game.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #327
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          just based on the bold popping out to me i'm pretty sure the who else thunk it is a joke on yeti's gimmick and a bunch of us did it earlier

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #328
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Oh, I know that.

                            The point is that Charu is not providing a progression as to why questions are being asked and that's the problem.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #329
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              that was not a "rant". doesn't even begin to touch the qualifications for being a "rant"

                              if you think I sound fake, then I don't understand why, but w/e

                              I'm not going to thunderdome you on d0. If you want to post about how I sound fake until the cows come home, be my guest.
                              this doesn't address it?

                              the "fake" thing is kind of unassailable but i don't remember you following up on it

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #330
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                I think Haku thinks he's got my figured out, but in reality, he hasn't a clue.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...