Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xelicopter
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2015
    • 2

    #451
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    new guy, haku, DBP prolly all town. DBP weakest of the three, wished he would've said something when he was here earlier.

    I kind of hate the comparison I'm about to make, but last time I saw inD wolf, I was reminded of Jon Paul. The way he conducts himself; it always feels like he's a man on a mission, and I don't particularly get that feeling this game. I'm a little hesitant here, but I think he's town because it doesn't feel like he's trying to do things for himself, if that makes sense. /could/ be a wolf, probably isn't.

    blind I'm kinda okay with today based on his reaction to Freezin's silly JEBAIT with the hard townread on Charu (I kind of can't believe blind reacted to it tbh). I think he's a bad lynch for today and 100% will be easier for me to read in future phases.

    Freezin has been... trending upwards. I'm not really sure if its by virtue of his most recent posts being that much better or if its just a slight incline. I'll probably be rereading his posts before EOD. Gun-to-head rn, I'd lean him wolf.

    I have no idea what to do with Xel and he easily could be anything rn.

    Only really leaves Charu.
    I THOUGHT HAKU'S COMMENTS ON CHARU WERE A TAD... LACKING.

    DID YOU SEE SOMETHING I DIDN'T? FELT LIKE CHARU WALKED AWAY WITH THE BETTER POST TO BE HONEST.

    /WHIRRRRLLLL
    Originally posted by Xelicopter
    if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

    if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

    /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #452
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      I agree that the case itself was lacking, Xel. I find it incredibly unlikely that Haku doesn't believe what he posted, however.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #453
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        like, if you don't trust freezin telling you otherwise, or sunfan telling you otherwise, take it from me that that's not my memory of freezin

        now there's a sample size of 3 for ya

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #454
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          like, if you don't trust freezin telling you otherwise, or sunfan telling you otherwise, take it from me that that's not my memory of freezin

          now there's a sample size of 3 for ya
          blind earlier makes 4
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #455
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            like, if you don't trust freezin telling you otherwise, or sunfan telling you otherwise, take it from me that that's not my memory of freezin

            now there's a sample size of 3 for ya
            I'm not really sure why I'm asking this; why do you care about this point?
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #456
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              sunfan, your read on me is probably truer than i would admit myself

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #457
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                FreezinIce - Opens up and looked like he wanted to have some good ol' fun based on his first set of posts. Reads thesunfan's post regarding me, and to pick on him, says he'll never lynch me.

                However, after that (once thesunfan prods him some more), he attacks back with a "Thunderdome with me or lose and die." Thesunfan reacts accordingly (though a bit on the harsh side) and tells him to essentially "fuck off, you're dumb."

                Freezin then hovers around doing irl stuff and responding.

                READ: This is why it's not a good read. At glance, it looks like he wanted to have fun, but thesunfan shot him down hardcore which probably soured his mood (see the post where he said "if any of you have ACTUAL pushes")

                Effectively, a null + the weakest of scum leans.

                ---

                the sun fan - Makes his presence super known super quick. Won't repeat what happened at top, but his reaction to freezin... marks him as high town. The wanting of not being taken out of the game because of silly reasons is strong, and understandably so. He's also very VERY wary of me and is essentially examining me through a heavy set of magnifying glasses.

                READ: High town, probably won't change pending on more actions as game progresses.

                inDheart - Opens the game up with a rando vote on Haku and beings to RP. While not much of a strong presence, his beginning and attendance speak that he's here for the team... at the moment. I can't say if he's town or scum at this point though.

                READ: Null

                Xelicopter - Memeing it up as planned, and got a bit of a reaction from the new person calling him a jester. Seemed like an innocent response back to him. Nothing out of the ordinary with him either. Not a big presence as well. We'll see.

                READ: Null

                DaBackpack - Comes in, and reacts accordingly to the new guy's assertion of him being suspect. While I don't think backpack had a very compelling case to repel back regarding the accusation, there's no reason for me to believe he's scum or otherwise. Hasn't really been here either, so...

                READ: Null

                blindreper1179 - Not much of a presence (god, this is getting old for me, lol). None of his posts really stick out to me either, except for late since he placed a vote on Freezin. Not much of hostile reaction from Freezin, but that's probably due to phone stuff. It looks like blind is waiting for oppurtunities.

                READ: Null leaning scum

                Hakulyte - Opens up with an immediate attack on me with very flimsy posts that don't really point to anything significant. Pretty much his tell tale sign of being a human.

                READ: Top Town

                Arielbananate7 - New... and is already playing the game as if this was his fifth one of so... I like him. Though, looks can be misleading. I like him enough to give him a pass more than anything. We'll see what he'll do next phase.

                READ: Null leaning town (and a pass).


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #458
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  There we go, quick reads!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #459
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    sunfan, your read on me is probably truer than i would admit myself
                    really?
                    I uh

                    think it needs work tbh

                    I hate comparing you to Jon Paul
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #460
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      Only really leaves Charu.
                      Oh cool... this is a mistake, buddy!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #461
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        READ: Null leaning scum

                        Hakulyte - Opens up with an immediate attack on me with very flimsy posts that don't really point to anything significant. Pretty much his tell tale sign of being a human.
                        lol ?

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #462
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'm not really sure why I'm asking this; why do you care about this point?
                          don't get what the point is of him saying you're going bonkers when really, he is on that point, or why it's you in particular

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #463
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            am I wrong on DBP?
                            It feels like I'm wrong on a high town or something I feel extra lost
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #464
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              charu i think you literally have freezin's meta backwards and it's affecting how you're reading things right now

                              might even go so far as to say "doesn't fight a lot" is actually closer to his wolf game, like turbo 11

                              but i'm surprised you think sunfan's a loon for waving counter-evidence in your face right now
                              What I'm saying is

                              HE DOESN'T FIGHT INTENTIONALLY UNLESS PROVOKED

                              Which after that quick read, I'm more realizing that this is probably a town freezin now that I worked the logic and scenario in my head.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #465
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                don't get what the point is of him saying you're going bonkers when really, he is on that point, or why it's you in particular
                                i don't think that's quite what he was saying, but if
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...