Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #511
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    wait

    it was me beating you off

    ok nvm I wouldn't have posted it it doesn't work
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #512
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Xelicopter
      GOOD VOTE. VERY PLACED. WOW.



      THE NOTION IF DISTANCE IS LOST WHEN EVERYOBE LOOKS LIKE ANTS.

      THAT SAID YOU MAY HAVE A TOWN LEAN FOR EFFORT.



      THE NEW KID IS PLAYING ALRIGHT SO FAR. NO ISSUES ON MY END.

      /WHIRRRRRLLLL
      good vote very placed wow negated by the rest of the post

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #513
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        i just saw "wolfjob" what have i come back to

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #514
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          I'm wrong somewhere and I am not as focused on finding out where as I should be

          Charu I don't wanna vote blind I think we should do something else
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #515
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            I think Charu/Sunfan is game.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #516
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              its a decent place to look atm
              im assuming you mean looking into xelicoptor here
              if that's really what it is it's some incredible timing

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #517
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                nvm blind is town
                Then fam, better make a case against freezin, or present some dank things for other players (even me if you feel like it), because I don't see anyone else with a compelling argument.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #518
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  that's a solid dumb, but ok I guess.
                  Not even a "fuck off?"


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #519
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    i assume this is accusing me

                    that's not my expectation; you can have an idea without damning or clear evidence

                    i'm pretty sure that's manti's entire playstyle, even
                    actually kinda don't like this a lil bit


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #520
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      if that's really what it is it's some incredible timing
                      ya lost me
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #521
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'm wrong somewhere and I am not as focused on finding out where as I should be

                        Charu I don't wanna vote blind I think we should do something else
                        I got no other leads, and the freezin read is slightly more updated. I'm think he's town actually, but it's still very flimsy. Everyone else is null.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #522
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Man, blind, ya there? I got my vote on yoooooou, and it looks like backpack might join in the vote.

                          Any dank things?
                          I replied to that and went to reply to dbp but then saw his next post, so that would of been moot.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #523
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            when xel posts walls he's said before that he's not entirely serious in them and i have trouble telling where that is

                            like i bet he comes back and tells me that those two things aren't contradictions at all

                            reason i called him town is it looked like he was going for a bona fide lhf-style read on ariel, which is interesting for him

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #524
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I think Charu/Sunfan is game.
                              I mean

                              I don't truly think I did this to myself or anything

                              but yeah I played with Haku and I got burnt onto a CD.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #525
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I mean

                                I don't truly think I did this to myself or anything

                                but yeah I played with Haku and I got burnt onto a CD.
                                LOL


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...