Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #406
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    How am I piggy backing? I didn't vote for the same reason sun did?????
    No, but you're using something that I feel shouldn't even be used as a reason.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #407
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      The freezin I know is mostly with lar.

      Like charu said, freezin is instigated, and the holy fire is let upon those who strike him down.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #408
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        I do, and you're not very fist fighty first phase from what I've played with.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #409
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          this is kinda the part of the game where I say that I don't really like Charu's posts and have no other way of expressing myself beyond "He just doesn't make these posts as town"

          but its d0 and I suck at reading him on d0 etc etc
          Nah fam, I ain't wolfin', and I ain't kiddin'.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #410
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            I want to point out that I am so fucking baffled by Charu that I posted an image
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #411
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              thesunfan want me dead because he thinks he figured me out too.

              What a guuuuuuuy.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #412
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                As of Post #412, this votecount should be valid:


                Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
                2 -- blindreper1179 -- Arielbananate7 (31), the sun fan (66)
                2 -- FreezinIce -- blindreper1179 (22), inDheart (71)
                1 -- Charu -- Hakulyte (30)
                1 -- the sun fan -- FreezinIce (44)
                1 -- unvote -- DaBackpack (30)
                2 -- not voting -- Charu (100), Xelicopter (14)

                If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.
                Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-1-2017, 09:59 PM.





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #413
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I don't think you really stir the pot either. Least not intentionally.

                  You usually try to wait until someone presses you, and then you do fist fights.

                  ...

                  Maybe I'm mis-remembering. I recall you're not fond of D0's
                  I wouldn't be basing a read off this info if I were you, because your misremembering. My first game was a huge fight I purposefully started with gradiant that led to my death on d0. I haven't really improved in the sense that I still poke people and like to cause fights for reactions/reads. Especially if I'm on mobile and can't get analytical
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #414
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    like are you just lying through your teeth? How in God's green earth do you not think that Freezin is like that, even on d0?

                    We literally fought for like
                    400 posts in a game that you were in

                    It was the very game you broke FFRTWG in
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #415
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      No, but you're using something that I feel shouldn't even be used as a reason.
                      I would use a better reason on anyone if I had anything to use.

                      I could piggy back off sunfan and say you're scummy. But I can't read you for shit, so I'm not getting into that.

                      I don't get how I vote the same, and it's piggy backing, yet when we get to lynching not everyone is piggybacking?

                      Provide me with something spicy and juicy and I'll think about it, but as of right now, this is where I'm at.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #416
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        albeit I was kinda the instigator that time

                        but he reinstagated multiple times

                        and he also instigated a bunch after that game too

                        even on d0

                        like what
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #417
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Oh, I guess you mean the fist fighty part.

                          Forgot to add, "doesn't start fist fights" because he usually doesn't.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #418
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            like are you just lying through your teeth? How in God's green earth do you not think that Freezin is like that, even on d0?

                            We literally fought for like
                            400 posts in a game that you were in

                            It was the very game you broke FFRTWG in
                            Because he's not?

                            He gets pretty rowdy in later phases, but not first phase.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #419
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              did we all forget wifom game existed

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #420
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Because he's not?

                                He gets pretty rowdy in later phases, but not first phase.
                                I have no response other than

                                if you think this, like if you actually believe this

                                then I disagree with you rather strongly
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...