Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #661
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    i don't want to lynch blind or haku
    i selfishly don't want to lynch ariel but independently of that they seem towny
    i have a weak thing not to lynch charu
    dbp probably somewhere around here
    freezin got more ok after he posted back to me but he's still in a weird place where i don't think his tunnel is bearing fruit
    xel inscrutable

    i've forgotten who i'm forgetting
    Strange reads overall. Very conservative.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #662
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Arielbananate7
      How come you think he was doing the kill and was not saved?
      A good question, we don't actually know. T'is why we wait for inDheart to say stuff now.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #663
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Arielbananate7
        How come you think he was doing the kill and was not saved?
        good question

        its because it doesn't make too much sense for the wolves to try and kill him there. it was clear from EOD that he either legit or faked reading freezin as a role from his reaction to getting pushed on, or at least that's what I read it as.

        I think I have a decent idea of who the other PR is (I don't think this is the VT/Goon/Jailor setup for... reasons) and I would expect inDheart as a wolf to be capable of making the same read that I have, so part of the action was precautionary.

        I think wolves try to send their deep wolf to make nightkills most of the time in these setups because its less likely that they get jailed/tracked. I think inD fits these qualifications.

        I don't really see much reason for the wolves to want to kill inDheart; if there is in people's minds I would like to hear it. Yeah, he was posting a lot, and he wasn't super scumread, but I think there were better options, myself to name one.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Arielbananate7
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 6

          #664
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          These are some people I think could be the mafias
          blindreper1179 and Hakulyte
          Hakulyte and DaBackpack?
          FreezinIce and Charu?
          DaBackpack and InDheart?

          I like that inDheart is talking to everybody and seems to be trying to figure things out. I think he is inno. I did notice he forgot to give a read on sun fan. I do not get why he said it is selfish, to not want to hang me. I wonder what he will say, about sun fan's claim.

          sun fan is a bit strange sometimes. He wanted to hang charu a lot of the day and then said he is not good at figuring out charu at first. But I searched the history that inDheart showed me and it seemed he is the newer at this game than the others. I would not have guessed, I think he is playing just as well as everybody. I like that he talked a lot more after I went to sleep. Maybe he is town because I am not really sure who would also be mafia, if he is. He has claimed the jailer and nobody has counterclaimed, so that is another reason he could be town.

          I saw that blindreper says he does not talk too much on the first day. But I do not like that he was very quiet at the end of the day. He was one of the last people to vote up Xelicoptor and he said before that he liked Xelicoptor, so it is very strange behavior. Today he said that he did not know he was one of the last people though, but still. If he is a mafia I think Hakulyte would be too because they do not really talk. There are a lot of people blindreper sussed or that sussed him, so he does not really fit with most.

          I do not think FreezinIce and sun fan are both the mafias because of them arguing. But I do not get why Freezin stopped wanting to hang sun fan. Freezin also said toward the end that they like Xelicoptor and then voted up Xelicoptor anyway. To me it is not adding up. Besides that I did not understand a lot of Freezin's jokes and stuff.

          I notice Hakulyte and DaBackpack did not really talk to each other, and Xelicoptor did not like them both. Even though Xelicoptor was just a townie, he still may have a good lead. Also both of them said I was being very "random." I do not feel this is true. In fact many people in this werewolf game seem to be being random for the lols, but that is not something I am doing. Hakulyte said something about checking fluffiness about me and charu and I did not really get it. He also wanted to hang the people that like him, which I do not get. Maybe it was a joke but it did not really sound like one.

          DaBackpack was pretty quiet on the first day. He said that he did not want to hang blindreper, Xelicoptor, and inDheart, but not so long after that, he said that those were the choices of who we hang. Maybe it is because he was trying to save himself from FreezinIce but I did not really like how he voted on the people he said he liked, except for inDheart. If I am wrong in how I feel about inDheart I would sus DaBackpack even more. I did like how DaBackpack was talking about inDheart earlier in the game, because I mainly feel indHeart is town.

          I am now not sure that DaBackpack and Hakulyte can be mafias, because Hakulyte noticed the same thing as me about DaBackpack. So I am glad that I waited to finish this message, to see that from Hakulyte.

          Charu is very weird but at least he talks a lot. I do not think he is really the mafia with sun fan. It would have to be with FreezinIce, if Charu is a mafia. Except, maybe not with how Charu is sussing FreezinIce today.

          I will vote DaBackpack for now. I worry that he should be making more sense since he is a good player.

          Comment

          • Arielbananate7
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 6

            #665
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Ummm, I tried to make a long post, but it said it needs to be approved by a moderator. That is annoying.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #666
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Arielbananate7
              Ummm, I tried to make a long post, but it said it needs to be approved by a moderator. That is annoying.
              it had a link in it
              you don't have 5 posts on FFR outside of TWG forums

              go make three more posts then you won't have to deal with that stuff anymore
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #667
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                I just think he's being careful on what he's posting. His vote yesterday kind of showcased him taking an opportunity when others were already suspecting blind (regardless if blind is saying he wasn't sheeping anyone with reasons).

                It's small still, but if he's only "vt" as he claimed last minute, then I want him out of the picture right away before the wolves can use him as a scapegoat later.
                Being careful? How would I be doing that? I haven't not said anything I've wanted to besides being less of a dick. I dont think that counts though.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #668
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  I haven't slept yet and I'm falling asleep despite wanting to be here.

                  Very likely to slank in a similar manner as the previous phase.

                  Comment

                  • Arielbananate7
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 6

                    #669
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    good question

                    its because it doesn't make too much sense for the wolves to try and kill him there. it was clear from EOD that he either legit or faked reading freezin as a role from his reaction to getting pushed on, or at least that's what I read it as.

                    I think I have a decent idea of who the other PR is (I don't think this is the VT/Goon/Jailor setup for... reasons) and I would expect inDheart as a wolf to be capable of making the same read that I have, so part of the action was precautionary.

                    I think wolves try to send their deep wolf to make nightkills most of the time in these setups because its less likely that they get jailed/tracked. I think inD fits these qualifications.

                    I don't really see much reason for the wolves to want to kill inDheart; if there is in people's minds I would like to hear it. Yeah, he was posting a lot, and he wasn't super scumread, but I think there were better options, myself to name one.
                    Huh I did not really get all that when I was reading. Is that obvious to everybody but me?

                    When I am mafia I try to kill the people who seem like they have a power, but I was not really sure how they would base that on. I am glad that is not my job.

                    What is a deep wolf?

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #670
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      sup

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #671
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I haven't slept yet and I'm falling asleep despite wanting to be here.

                        Very likely to slank in a similar manner as the previous phase.
                        Jesus... what happened to your sleep schedule, lmao


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #672
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          sup
                          You are accused of being jailed, and not in a friendly matter either. What is your defense!!!!!!!?????


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #673
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                            Huh I did not really get all that when I was reading. Is that obvious to everybody but me?
                            hopefully not

                            deep wolf is a wolf that you would expect to make it to late-game
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #674
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Obligatory death post.

                              Rip. Gl all.
                              LOL

                              also lettuce lolwolves

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #675
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Being careful? How would I be doing that? I haven't not said anything I've wanted to besides being less of a dick. I dont think that counts though.
                                Well, all what I've said is kind of void now pending on what inDheart says, so STAY TUNED!!!

                                ...

                                But to answer, I totally respect this, it's just so unusual coming from you is all.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...