Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #376
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    I've been playing pubg all night. and reading inbetween matches.

    throwing in what I can when I can really.
    ok
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #377
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      I thought it was odd too, but dbp did make a stance on why, which is believable. But I'm not sure if I agree with it. Role playing is kinda easy and a good way to look like you're doing something when you're not. I'm keeping an eye open on inD.

      Haku-top town aorn
      inD-suspicious
      Xelcoptr-the all caps is annoying but that's not game related. His longer post looked good.
      bananarama-looks good for a new player, liking
      everyone else-blah
      As for my vote, freezin. The whole charu thing is very unnerving.
      What's unnerving about it.

      Explain using your words please
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #378
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        kinda similar to your scumread on charu; I've seen him as town lately and this game feels very different

        he was a lot more aggressive than I'd seen him, even without being provoked. He went so far as to say that he thinks he's finally picked up on how to play TWG, and I don't really get that same level of fire behind his posts. He's doing a lot more of just putting his thoughts out there with less care than I've seen before.

        I don't really get the feeling he cares too deeply about being heard.
        This is also D0. You know, the phase I usually get shit on for? I'm trying to be more vocal now than last game.

        I get what you're saying though. I didn't get a fire until it was under my ass last game, and then not until about D3 I got going.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #379
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          This is also D0. You know, the phase I usually get shit on for? I'm trying to be more vocal now than last game.

          I get what you're saying though. I didn't get a fire until it was under my ass last game, and then not until about D3 I got going.
          Like...

          I can't really townread this. Its entirely plausible that what you are saying is all true, like I believe you're posting between PUBG matches either way and all, I guess I would just need more to feel comfortable on you.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #380
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            blind why's your eye on me

            (almost back)

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #381
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Remember this fam.

              This could be easy mode.
              Read my iso.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #382
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                haven't really said this before, and because new guy(?) seems smart this read isn't quite as strong as it normally would be, but I think his(?) thoughts on me and Xel being together was unlikely to have been something he made up as a wolf; feels like a real read to me

                my hat is off if that was made up as a wolf, and it wouldn't quite blow my mind, but I think they're town for now for the read.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #383
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  expand pls
                  Well yeah, sure.

                  Freezin was gunning for you with little to no evidence in supporting. Was trying to make... something happen, and when you started to defend, he let slip...

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Stop being lvl 1 and thinking attac makes someone wolfy and actually find something with some MEAT.

                  unless you want to lose the thunderdome and die. That's coo too
                  ...this post in which I thought was curious. Like I don't know what his plan was, but you clearly showing signs that this is bullshit and him insisting this should happen had made me mark him down as possible scum.

                  Like I said, it's not a strong read, but it's really the only one I have at the moment.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #384
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Time to try something.

                    I will never be lynching Charu this game, no matter what. He is permanently off the table
                    I don't get how you can say something like this on D0. Like How are you so sure of someones' alignment that you're going to take them off the table for the ENTIRE GAME.

                    That's wolfy as fuck.

                    Like, there's one way you could know, but it's not in this game. So I can only be brought to two conclusions. You're a wolf or you're batshit insane.

                    Formal, we're one step ahead of the wolves.
                    Latter, we don't need insanity this game.

                    That sounds bad saying I wanna lynch a town if you are, because I don't.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #385
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Remember this fam.

                      This could be easy mode.
                      are you saying Freezin is wolfy for not being able to make EOD?
                      I can't quite tell what you're saying here Haku
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #386
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        I know Freezin doesn't like D0's, he's usually not the instigator, or the creator of fights that don't really exist.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #387
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          blind why's your eye on me

                          (almost back)
                          Mostly the role playing thing, than dbp coming in saying why you are doing it. Which is of course a plausible reason, since he's not you.

                          But I did state my reason. I'll find it.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #388
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            I don't get how you can say something like this on D0. Like How are you so sure of someones' alignment that you're going to take them off the table for the ENTIRE GAME.

                            That's wolfy as fuck.

                            Like, there's one way you could know, but it's not in this game. So I can only be brought to two conclusions. You're a wolf or you're batshit insane.

                            Formal, we're one step ahead of the wolves.
                            Latter, we don't need insanity this game.

                            That sounds bad saying I wanna lynch a town if you are, because I don't.
                            Yawn.

                            I like this response though, sterotypical as it is
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #389
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              he's usually not[ ...]the creator of fights that don't really exist.
                              Freezin, on a scale of 1-10, how much do you agree with what Charu said here?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #390
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                I know Freezin doesn't like D0's, he's usually not the instigator, or the creator of fights that don't really exist.
                                You must not play with me that often
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...