Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #541
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Jesus that spread of votes


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #542
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      nah, that's way too lenient on him
      really?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #543
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        really?
        yeah
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #544
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          why not
          bc by bringing manti into it you're using an appeal to ethos -- 'manti does this thing, so it's ok if i do it too'


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #545
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            let me think


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #546
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              xel can post that as a wolf easily, I have no doubt about that in my mind

              I don't even think its that good outside of that anyways but I think what you're liking there is the level of thought he seemed to put into it, but really he had already expressed his opinion on hakulyte and he kind of has to commit to it

              its more of a remark than a question on his end if he's a wolf, really
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #547
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                let me think
                Famous last words.

                btw, I used this once last game as a wolf.

                I swear, it's like... a hidden wolf tell, because I've someone else do that too.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #548
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  let me think
                  ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate you saying that phrase so very much
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #549
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Two D0 lynch candidates in a row. -_-
                    Lrn2ply blind
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #550
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Famous last words.

                      btw, I used this once last game as a wolf.

                      I swear, it's like... a hidden wolf tell, because I've someone else do that too.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate you saying that phrase so very much
                      omg
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #551
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Why bringing that up now?

                        ...Because nothing is happening.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #552
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Famous last words.

                          btw, I used this once last game as a wolf.

                          I swear, it's like... a hidden wolf tell, because I've someone else do that too.
                          suck my dick charu


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #553
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate you saying that phrase so very much
                            calm your tits I'm not using that as an excuse to not do shit

                            i'm letting you know i'm here and i'm figuring shit out


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #554
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              calm your tits I'm not using that as an excuse to not do shit

                              i'm letting you know i'm here and i'm figuring shit out
                              i'll let you in on a little secret

                              you say that a lot in lTWG when you're a wolf
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #555
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Two D0 lynch candidates in a row. -_-
                                Lrn2ply blind
                                I mean, make a case, idk, anything.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...