Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #271
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Phew, settle down fam. I think thesunfan just doesn't want to get lynched, which is all fine and dandy.

    He's my wolf bud after all


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #272
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Exactly what it means, how can you get meaty fights without no info to back up meaty fights?

      That's like asking for $5 when you only have 5 quarters.
      i know we're just coming off last game but it's not like freezin drew a red peek on him or something. that's why i don't get whst you mean when you say no info

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #273
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        He says my posts are smug, then posts that?

        Excuse me while I pick up my eyes, they rolled right out of my head
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #274
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          also don't think this is meatier than any other fight

          see: every game where freezin votes someone who's usually been kinda slanky and asks them to sell out a partner to live

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #275
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            If freezin had something, it would actually be a meaty fight.

            That's what I'm getting at!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #276
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              You poke someone in the eye once and they get scared and move back to belair.

              Fine, have fun shitposting. I'll be back after work to check if anyone has actually tried to push the game forward.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #277
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Well, duh, I would think he would be. Notice the amount of exclamation points and question marks?
                I believe I have posted 0 exclamation points this game
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #278
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  also don't think this is meatier than any other fight

                  see: every game where freezin votes someone who's usually been kinda slanky and asks them to sell out a partner to live
                  It's like my signature move.
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #279
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I believe I have posted 0 exclamation points this game
                    Talking about my post where it states: "Appeal to Emotion!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #280
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      You poke someone in the eye once and they get scared and move back to belair.

                      Fine, have fun shitposting. I'll be back after work to check if anyone has actually tried to push the game forward.
                      thunderdomes don't help town
                      they hurt town

                      I'm not going to get into a fight with you on d0 over nothing.

                      I get that I'm smug too. I know I am. Hell, Pete rolls his eyes at me more than anyone else, and y'know, we go to bone-town together. And its for good reason; its because I'm a prideful piece of shit sometimes.

                      This doesn't change the fact that I do find it incredibly annoying to be pushed on for nothing, and to get into a fight with someone over nothing. Posting "Frozen" "Gottem" etc doesn't do anything but piss me off. I know that's part of what you want sometimes and whatever, but it makes me a lot less likely to want to give you what you want.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #281
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        I think it wasn't that long ago when I believed thunderdomes were good for town. Took a good sequence of games where there were thunderdomes to change my opinion.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #282
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          It depends who's thunderdoming and what the reason for the thunderdome is.

                          If you have a good, valid reason with some pretty dank evidence to back up your claim, then go for it.

                          If it's just D0... lol why.

                          *Looks at backpack with a grin*


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #283
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I get that I'm smug too. I know I am. Hell, Pete rolls his eyes at me more than anyone else, and y'know, we go to bone-town together. And its for good reason; its because I'm a prideful piece of shit sometimes.
                            I just realized this could be misread as Pete sleeping with me because I'm a prideful piece of shit.

                            I assure you that this is not the case.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #284
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              eah you're right, the timing is important
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #285
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Votes from post 1 to post 240
                                Night in 4:52:04

                                ---


                                Note: Votecount is buggy, difficulty in retrieving posts and staying up to date, so please correct me if you see any mistakes. I will also keep an eye out and correct manually as needed (see above Charu vote from the sun fan). Sorry for the inconvenience.
                                Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-1-2017, 06:15 PM.





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...