Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #436
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wha... I wasn't saying as if I wanted to vote him?
    I asked for something spicy to use for voting, and you gave me that. What was I supposed to think?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #437
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      *you're going to love this

      haku is town

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #438
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        *you're going to love this

        haku is town
        Yeah


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #439
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Let's take the pool of the players saying I'm town and lynch them.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #440
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Let's take the pool of the players saying I'm town and lynch them.
            Nice!

            Because I already said I think Charu is a wolf!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #441
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Let's take the pool of the players saying I'm town and lynch them.
              no
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #442
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Anyways, I feel like there's suspicion going on me because of me thinking freezin acts a certain way (when most seem to disagree), and I don't think a clear consensus is being reached.

                I'mm-a be open about y'all and actually produce quick reads.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #443
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  I don't get how you can say something like this on D0. Like How are you so sure of someones' alignment that you're going to take them off the table for the ENTIRE GAME.

                  That's wolfy as fuck.

                  Like, there's one way you could know, but it's not in this game. So I can only be brought to two conclusions. You're a wolf or you're batshit insane.

                  Formal, we're one step ahead of the wolves.
                  Latter, we don't need insanity this game.

                  That sounds bad saying I wanna lynch a town if you are, because I don't.
                  i think you can see in the post that he's "try[ing] something" dude

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #444
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Alright, time to grab the player list


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #445
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      i think you can see in the post that he's "try[ing] something" dude
                      I guess? It doesn't look good regardless.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #446
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        no
                        I wanted to shitpost too.

                        Comment

                        • Xelicopter
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2015
                          • 2

                          #447
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          blind, you're a little... not quiet, but like

                          I don't think you're trying to be heard right now

                          do I need to care about that?
                          I MIND MELDED HERE.

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          This is also D0. You know, the phase I usually get shit on for? I'm trying to be more vocal now than last game.

                          I get what you're saying though. I didn't get a fire until it was under my ass last game, and then not until about D3 I got going.
                          THIS WITH THE OTHER POSTS IS PALPABLE. I THINK BLIND ISN'T A GREAT LYNCH HERE.

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          uhhhhhh

                          freezin and dbp.
                          AM CURIOUS WHY DBP IN CADE I MISSED IT, I'M SORRY POWERSKIMMING IS A THING.

                          THOUGH AM CONSIDERING A HAKU AND DBP AND MAAAAAAAYBE CHARU IF A STRONG CASE WAS MADE.

                          /WHIRRRRRRLLLLLL
                          Originally posted by Xelicopter
                          if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

                          if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

                          /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #448
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            new guy, haku, DBP prolly all town. DBP weakest of the three, wished he would've said something when he was here earlier.

                            I kind of hate the comparison I'm about to make, but last time I saw inD wolf, I was reminded of Jon Paul. The way he conducts himself; it always feels like he's a man on a mission, and I don't particularly get that feeling this game. I'm a little hesitant here, but I think he's town because it doesn't feel like he's trying to do things for himself, if that makes sense. /could/ be a wolf, probably isn't.

                            blind I'm kinda okay with today based on his reaction to Freezin's silly JEBAIT with the hard townread on Charu (I kind of can't believe blind reacted to it tbh). I think he's a bad lynch for today and 100% will be easier for me to read in future phases.

                            Freezin has been... trending upwards. I'm not really sure if its by virtue of his most recent posts being that much better or if its just a slight incline. I'll probably be rereading his posts before EOD. Gun-to-head rn, I'd lean him wolf.

                            I have no idea what to do with Xel and he easily could be anything rn.

                            Only really leaves Charu.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #449
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              I think I should expand on DBP townread more, sorry.

                              His reaction to new guy felt good, that's basically it. Really would love to hear more so that I would be more confident. I'm kinda taking his training wheels off as of late, I grant him thathe can posts words as a wolf now so its more based on feelsy reactions.

                              I didn't get enough detective feels from earlier but they were there.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #450
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                charu i think you literally have freezin's meta backwards and it's affecting how you're reading things right now

                                might even go so far as to say "doesn't fight a lot" is actually closer to his wolf game, like turbo 11

                                but i'm surprised you think sunfan's a loon for waving counter-evidence in your face right now

                                Comment

                                Working...