Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #301
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Stop being lvl 1 and thinking attac makes someone wolfy and actually find something with some MEAT.

    unless you want to lose the thunderdome and die. That's coo too
    ok yeah

    freezin this isn't really helping your side, it's not even getting at issues anymore

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #302
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Done sending work applications.
      Job interviews aren't 12 hours long and unlikely to be close to EoD time-wise so..

      Let's go.

      in
      guess all the apps are done actually

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #303
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        blind i see you what's up

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #304
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          for once i feel like i understand what charu's posting better than i usually do
          You do!

          Oooo, that's a problem, lets try to fix that, eh!?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #305
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            You do!

            Oooo, that's a problem, lets try to fix that, eh!?
            lol

            i feel like a criticism i used to have of you is it seemed like you wouldn't have reads at times, but now i'm finding them in how you post

            like your last couple posts read like you think sunfan's town

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #306
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              I forget who said it best, but my reads usually are intertwined with my supposed random posts that are fluffy and whatnot.

              It's my way of making the game amusing for me.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #307
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                I just woke up. I'm trying to get used to night schedule which is completely incompatible with this game.

                lmfao

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #308
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Not sure if it's because I just played wolf, but by wording alone I'm at Charu/Ariel obvious wolf team.

                  Like not wolf team, obvious wolf team.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #309
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    And dare I ask why Ariel?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Xelicopter
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2015
                      • 2

                      #310
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      shit, you're right
                      YOU.

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Aw yeah you getting pushed sunfan.

                      Better scramble and find a reason to shade the person pushing you

                      PREDICTABLE
                      THROW SHADE ON THEM FOR DOING SONETHING YOU KNOW THEY'D DO.

                      PREDICTABLE BUT GOOD BEHAVIOR.

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      lmao i actually agree
                      I DO AS WELL.

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      little bit of backstory is required here.

                      I think ToS is incredibly dumb. I've played it and hated it. But I can forgive it; for it is simply not my cup of tea more than anything else. (the day phases being as short as they are is like... abysmal for how I like to play limited information games. I'd rather play Indian Poker than ToS any day, and that's a game for children.)

                      But like I said, I can forgive ToS for its shortcomings. What I cannot forgive about the game is its absolutely, unbelievably stupid playerbase. Like... ToS is a magnet for stupid people on the internet. I've joked before that its where forum players go to die. I've seen people vig shoot mayors. I've seen cops die on n6 and have blank wills. I feel like I've seen it all.

                      I understand that in the higher ranks, there are decent players. I know that if you play the game with nothing but your friends, you will probably honestly have a good time.

                      But playing with randoms is cancer imo, and I never use that word like that.

                      People who come from ToS, I would expect not to really be able to integrate well into forum. I would expect them to flame out after 2 hours once they realize the actual gravity behind phases being longer than 60 seconds. I would expect them to only kill people based on mechanical information, and have literally zero reads making skills. I would expect them to think that the setup is wolf-favored because of the existence of vanilla town roles.

                      But you appear to be none of that. There is some ToS-y stuff like susing the quiet players, but that's one of the skills that ******somewhat******* transfers over to forum. However, making the read that Xel and I could be mafia because we weren't talking to one another; that's like

                      actually a decent read for someone from ToS.

                      Its true in forum that scum buddies are usually bad at holding communications with one another, especially in forum. I know that its one of the flaws of my wolfgame, but that's beside the point.

                      That's why I said what I did. Its not a read I expected from someone for ToS. Its... something worth looking for in forum.

                      Normally I wouldn't say something like this, but I do want to add that I don't mean to insult you if you like ToS. You seem like a smart enough person from what little I've seen, and even if you didn't, I wouldn't group someone into a bunch like the average ToS player without something further. In short, I don't mean this as an insult to something you clearly like.
                      TOS IS CANCER AND REQUIRES THE MOST BASIC LEVELS OF THOUGHT AND NO ABILITY TO COMPREHEND TO WIN.

                      THAT SAID.

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      fwiw I've never played ToS but I assumed it was more or less the same deal as TWG

                      sunfan would probably beat me off IRL if I said that to his face
                      WOULD PAYPERVIEW THIS.

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I just woke up. I'm trying to get used to night schedule which is completely incompatible with this game.

                      lmfao
                      WAKE UP AND DO HAKU STUFF.
                      Originally posted by Xelicopter
                      if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

                      if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

                      /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

                      Comment

                      • Xelicopter
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2015
                        • 2

                        #311
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        /WHIRRRRRLLLL

                        /WHIRRRRLLLL
                        Originally posted by Xelicopter
                        if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

                        if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

                        /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #312
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          And dare I ask why Ariel?
                          Ariel sounds like the same as me last game trying to randomly push discussion into random players without investing themselves into a read.

                          You're personally using key words that has little business being here from a town perspective.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #313
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Not sure if it's because I just played wolf, but by wording alone I'm at Charu/Ariel obvious wolf team.

                            Like not wolf team, obvious wolf team.
                            S P I C Y
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #314
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              ok yeah

                              freezin this isn't really helping your side, it's not even getting at issues anymore
                              You voting me cause you don't like my push or you voting me cause you think you found a wolf
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #315
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Ariel sounds like the same as me last game trying to randomly push discussion into random players without investing themselves into a read.

                                You're personally using key words that has little business being here from a town perspective.






                                ...You're joking about Ariel, right?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...