Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #556
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    i don't want to lynch blind or haku
    i selfishly don't want to lynch ariel but independently of that they seem towny
    i have a weak thing not to lynch charu
    dbp probably somewhere around here
    freezin got more ok after he posted back to me but he's still in a weird place where i don't think his tunnel is bearing fruit
    xel inscrutable

    i've forgotten who i'm forgetting

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #557
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      calm your tits I'm not using that as an excuse to not do shit

      i'm letting you know i'm here and i'm figuring shit out
      I'm getting ~detective~ vibes off of here.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #558
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        haku is off table
        i like xel
        i ??? charu
        i ??? sunfan
        i kinda like ind
        not gonna lynch new guy
        kinda like blind
        freezin is ??? but not here???


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #559
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          i'll let you in on a little secret

          you say that a lot in lTWG when you're a wolf
          too bad this isn't ltwg


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #560
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            freezin is ??? but not here???
            He said he most likely wouldn't be.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #561
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              haku is off table
              i like xel
              i ??? charu
              i ??? sunfan
              i kinda like ind
              not gonna lynch new guy
              kinda like blind
              freezin is ??? but not here???
              freezin said he wouldn't be here

              I wish you didn't like Xel but I don't feel strongly enough to want to change your opinion very badly
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #562
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by inDheart
                i don't want to lynch blind or haku
                i selfishly don't want to lynch ariel but independently of that they seem towny
                i have a weak thing not to lynch charu
                dbp probably somewhere around here
                freezin got more ok after he posted back to me but he's still in a weird place where i don't think his tunnel is bearing fruit
                xel inscrutable

                i've forgotten who i'm forgetting
                DBP.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #563
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  I have too many null/town reads


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #564
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    too bad this isn't ltwg
                    I know, I know
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #565
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      DBP.
                      (rain)
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #566
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        i'll iso xel rq


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #567
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I have too many null/town reads
                          Yo, same, I think that's everyone's problem.

                          No one said anything funky, or if they did, it got resolved in a positive light.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #568
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            bc by bringing manti into it you're using an appeal to ethos -- 'manti does this thing, so it's ok if i do it too'
                            it's not about me doing it and saying you can't do it is pretty much denying you can do any better on d0

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #569
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Except for blind, he's being pretty passive about being the potential lynch.

                              I mean I appreciate not going off the wall, but at the same time...


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #570
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                I think I'm confirmation bias now bois.

                                HALP


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...