Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #391
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Freezin, on a scale of 1-10, how much do you agree with what Charu said here?
    1 being the biggest lie ever told
    10 being the most universally true thing ever stated
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #392
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      Mostly the role playing thing, than dbp coming in saying why you are doing it. Which is of course a plausible reason, since he's not you.

      But I did state my reason. I'll find it.
      Nvm, it's in my sorta of a reads list post. easy to find.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #393
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I don't get how you can say something like this on D0. Like How are you so sure of someones' alignment that you're going to take them off the table for the ENTIRE GAME.

        That's wolfy as fuck.

        Like, there's one way you could know, but it's not in this game. So I can only be brought to two conclusions. You're a wolf or you're batshit insane.

        Formal, we're one step ahead of the wolves.
        Latter, we don't need insanity this game.

        That sounds bad saying I wanna lynch a town if you are, because I don't.
        Eeeeeeh...

        See, I didn't read Freezin scum because of that. That's like... normal D0 shitposting.

        It's the sunfan part that got me thinking.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #394
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          yo

          I was about to say that I really wish DBP was here
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #395
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            Freezin, on a scale of 1-10, how much do you agree with what Charu said here?
            With 10 being completely agree and 1 being the opposite, 2 or 3.

            There are games where I try other stuff or act more thoughtful but the norm is usually me stirring the pot and making stuff happen when I'm town
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #396
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              are you saying Freezin is wolfy for not being able to make EOD?
              I can't quite tell what you're saying here Haku
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Read my iso.
              Derp seems to be on my side on this one.

              I wouldn't say wolfy, just a little strange with the "Charu off the table" post and other stuff, but it's all conditional to Charu's flip.

              Freezin, individually speaking, looks okay at this point.

              He did call the work related stuff at the very beginning of the game and I missed it somehow.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #397
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Yawn.

                I like this response though, sterotypical as it is
                Sorry I bore you?

                You asked, I answered. That's all I really have. I'm not good with words.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #398
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Mostly the role playing thing, than dbp coming in saying why you are doing it. Which is of course a plausible reason, since he's not you.

                  But I did state my reason. I'll find it.
                  just realized you're at 5555 posts

                  name both wolves if ur town it'll be right
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #399
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You must not play with me that often
                    I do, and you're not very fist fighty first phase from what I've played with.

                    Just like Manti last game, but he was town, so...

                    For the third time, it's not a good read. Starting to think blind is though, and yes, it is because of thesunfan pointing out something and now blind piggy backing on the idea of a freezin lynch.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #400
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I do, and you're not very fist fighty first phase from what I've played with.

                      Just like Manti last game, but he was town, so...

                      For the third time, it's not a good read. Starting to think blind is though, and yes, it is because of thesunfan pointing out something and now blind piggy backing on the idea of a freezin lynch.
                      How am I piggy backing? I didn't vote for the same reason sun did?????
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #401
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        That's weird, I think the complete opposite way of FreezinIce assuming he has the time to dedicate to this.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #402
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          this is kinda the part of the game where I say that I don't really like Charu's posts and have no other way of expressing myself beyond "He just doesn't make these posts as town"

                          but its d0 and I suck at reading him on d0 etc etc
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #403
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            just realized you're at 5555 posts

                            name both wolves if ur town it'll be right
                            uhhhhhh

                            freezin and dbp.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #404
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              With 10 being completely agree and 1 being the opposite, 2 or 3.

                              There are games where I try other stuff or act more thoughtful but the norm is usually me stirring the pot and making stuff happen when I'm town
                              I don't think you really stir the pot either. Least not intentionally.

                              You usually try to wait until someone presses you, and then you do fist fights.

                              ...

                              Maybe I'm mis-remembering. I recall you're not fond of D0's


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #405
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                I do, and you're not very fist fighty first phase from what I've played with.

                                Just like Manti last game, but he was town, so...

                                For the third time, it's not a good read. Starting to think blind is though, and yes, it is because of thesunfan pointing out something and now blind piggy backing on the idea of a freezin lynch.
                                I scratch my head every time I see "not a good read".

                                Comment

                                Working...