Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #586
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    mindmeld of champions there?

    made me think of proph
    LOL

    not quite
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #587
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      charu prolly town


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #588
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Oh great I'm in a kitb with blind
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #589
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          blind, xel or ind?????


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #590
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Why?

            You calling a lot of us town.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #591
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              does wolf freezin vote me here


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #592
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                those xel posts feel a little

                easy to make tbh

                are they not for him?

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #593
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  I will move my vote if I think I have to
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #594
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    does wolf freezin vote me here
                    he didn't know it was a KitB apparently

                    so maybe
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #595
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      As of Post #593, this votecount should be valid:


                      Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
                      2 -- blindreper1179 -- Arielbananate7, Charu
                      2 -- FreezinIce -- blindreper1179, inDhear
                      1 -- Charu -- Hakulyte
                      1 -- Xelicopter -- the sun fan
                      1 -- DaBackpack -- FreezinIce
                      2 -- unvote -- DaBackpack
                      1 -- not voting -- Xelicopter

                      If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.

                      Temporarily removing postcounts to make it easier to post. Will fix after phase end.


                      Day ends in 5 minutes.
                      Reminder: :00 OK, :01 NOT ok.





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #596
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        mrrr thinking voting blind

                        claim now or hold your peace


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #597
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I will move my vote if I think I have to
                          Im pretty sure freezin votes me to stay alive.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #598
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Can there be another wagon

                            God u guys suk
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #599
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              mrrr thinking voting blind

                              claim now or hold your peace
                              Hello yes, I would like to claim the vt.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #600
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Im pretty sure freezin votes me to stay alive.
                                I have my eye on it
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...