Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #286
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    its also got the postcount wrong
    I have more than 12 posts, for instance
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #287
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      probably unimportant

      I have no idea what to make of Haku posting nothing. I haven't seen him post nothing since the time when he was a wolf and still didn't know how to say things.

      Did he leave slank in signups or something?
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #288
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        If freezin had something, it would actually be a meaty fight.

        That's what I'm getting at!
        do you think sunfan's read on you is a real read?

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #289
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Arielbananate7
          I do kind of feel like people think I am being stupid from what Freezin and blindreper said though
          I apologize. I do not think you are stupid.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #290
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I just realized this could be misread as Pete sleeping with me because I'm a prideful piece of shit.

            I assure you that this is not the case.
            i just thought you both really really liked cemeteries

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #291
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              probably unimportant

              I have no idea what to make of Haku posting nothing. I haven't seen him post nothing since the time when he was a wolf and still didn't know how to say things.

              Did he leave slank in signups or something?
              I think he did? someone sayign they'd have to msis the first day


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #292
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by inDheart
                i just thought you both really really liked cemeteries
                Bone-town, USA


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #293
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  probably unimportant

                  I have no idea what to make of Haku posting nothing. I haven't seen him post nothing since the time when he was a wolf and still didn't know how to say things.

                  Did he leave slank in signups or something?
                  he said something about job apps, which i would think only runs so long on a sunday unless he's sending out more of them

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #294
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I think he did? someone sayign they'd have to msis the first day
                    think that was xiz actually and he's not in

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #295
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      do you think sunfan's read on you is a real read?
                      Yes, but it's a paranoid one because he wants everyone to see it when he exposes me.

                      Too bad it's not this game.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #296
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Plus!

                        We're wolf buddies


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #297
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Yes, but it's a paranoid one because he wants everyone to see it when he exposes me.
                          so, so, so, so, so badly, yes
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #298
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            thunderdomes don't help town
                            they hurt town

                            I'm not going to get into a fight with you on d0 over nothing.

                            I get that I'm smug too. I know I am. Hell, Pete rolls his eyes at me more than anyone else, and y'know, we go to bone-town together. And its for good reason; its because I'm a prideful piece of shit sometimes.

                            This doesn't change the fact that I do find it incredibly annoying to be pushed on for nothing, and to get into a fight with someone over nothing. Posting "Frozen" "Gottem" etc doesn't do anything but piss me off. I know that's part of what you want sometimes and whatever, but it makes me a lot less likely to want to give you what you want.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I think it wasn't that long ago when I believed thunderdomes were good for town. Took a good sequence of games where there were thunderdomes to change my opinion.
                            i am a little worried that you're reducing his argument to there just needing to be a thunderdome that exists now, when that wasn't really what he was out for

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #299
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              i'm out to dinner, will be back later and I'll hang around for as long as I can when that happens.

                              I think that's what he was out for, inD. The "fakest thing in the thread" was never brought up again and had no supporting details, for example.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #300
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                for once i feel like i understand what charu's posting better than i usually do

                                Comment

                                Working...