Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #481
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    feel like blind believes the thing he posted about freezin's reaction test after that response lol

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #482
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      alright

      you know what

      I feel good

      let's win this charu
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #483
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        charu why did you think sunfan was going bonkers

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #484
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          alright

          you know what

          I feel good

          let's win this charu
          Well I mean, you're town for me, but don't let that get in yer head!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #485
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xelicopter
            I MIND MELDED HERE.



            THIS WITH THE OTHER POSTS IS PALPABLE. I THINK BLIND ISN'T A GREAT LYNCH HERE.



            AM CURIOUS WHY DBP IN CADE I MISSED IT, I'M SORRY POWERSKIMMING IS A THING.

            THOUGH AM CONSIDERING A HAKU AND DBP AND MAAAAAAAYBE CHARU IF A STRONG CASE WAS MADE.

            /WHIRRRRRRLLLLLL
            I dont really have a second voce atm, so I went with dbp. Really at a random almost.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #486
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by inDheart
              charu why did you think sunfan was going bonkers
              Just because he was flabbergasted about my viewpoint of Freezin.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #487
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                As of Post #480, this votecount should be valid:


                Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
                3 -- blindreper1179 -- Arielbananate7 (31), the sun fan (87), Charu (118)
                2 -- FreezinIce -- blindreper1179 (27), inDheart (82)
                1 -- Charu -- Hakulyte (35)
                1 -- the sun fan -- FreezinIce (44)
                1 -- unvote -- DaBackpack (30)
                1 -- not voting -- Xelicopter (16)

                If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #488
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Just because he was flabbergasted about my viewpoint of Freezin.
                  i was right
                  ugghhhh

                  since 3 other people said similar things, what makes you single him out?

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #489
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    alright

                    you know what

                    I feel good

                    let's win this charu
                    I read this as a "never bussing" slip. fml.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #490
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Just because he was flabbergasted about my viewpoint of Freezin.
                      lmao, ok

                      well, its nice to have validation that it wasn't me being crazy this time
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #491
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I read this as a "never bussing" slip. fml.
                        looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #492
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          i was right
                          ugghhhh

                          since 3 other people said similar things, what makes you single him out?
                          He was the one with the most expressive reaction.

                          And dats da truth, fam.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #493
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
                            never change haku
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #494
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              never change haku
                              Oh dear...


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #495
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                never change haku
                                Last time Charu told me that he was a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...