Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #226
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    btw I shouldn't have to defend myself from this, and tbh someone being "frozen" is like
    the dumbest thing that isn't looking for slips

    I was in the shower. I'm going to be at my parents for a decent bit once Pete comes home. When I get back I'll be here until the phase ends OR until I go to bed, likely the latter.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #227
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Better CHECK YO FACTS Freezin, else you're part of the imperial army feeding Ondore's lies!
      i wanna be yiazmat


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Xelicopter
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2015
        • 2

        #228
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Arielbananate7
        I do not really know why Sun fan was being nice after I called him out but I have not seen a mafia do that before. Yesterday as the town lookout I did tell the game I would understand if they did not believe I saw the serial killer kill the first night because I forgot to choose someone on the second night. What he said kind of reminds me of that.
        THE WHY IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT. DO YOU THINK BASED ON HIS TONE THAT IT'S A GENUINE KINDNESS, OR AN ATTEMPT TO GET YOU TO THINK HE'S NICE TO GET YOU TO TRUST HIM LATER.

        /WHIRRRRLLLL
        Originally posted by Xelicopter
        if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

        if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

        /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #229
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Arielbananate7
          I do not really know why Sun fan was being nice after I called him out but I have not seen a mafia do that before. Yesterday as the town lookout I did tell the game I would understand if they did not believe I saw the serial killer kill the first night because I forgot to choose someone on the second night. What he said kind of reminds me of that.
          I'm not a mean guy, especially not to new players.

          I answered the question honestly, in my opinion. That's all there is to it.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #230
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Arielbananate7
            Charu is also acting like a jester some of the time but not all the time and I do not really understand. Freezin is an odd one too.
            Welcome to FFR TWG

            Enjoy our insanity.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #231
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              xelicopter is playing better than regular xel


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Xelicopter
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2015
                • 2

                #232
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                I do kind of feel like people think I am being stupid from what Freezin and blindreper said though
                YOU ARE NEW TO THE GAME, DON'T BE TOO HARD ON YOURSELF.

                /WHIRRRRRLLL
                Originally posted by Xelicopter
                if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

                if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

                /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #233
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  honestly I hope this makes Freezin mad but I think his push on me was wolfy

                  I'm not gonna thunderdome him but it felt like he just wanted to punch someone ITT and he chose me; like he was bored specifically as a wolf and wanted fireworks

                  kinda a stretch of a read but I think his push is both weak and dumb and while his pushes may sometimes be dumb as town, they usually aren't weak.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #234
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xelicopter
                    YOU ARE NEW TO THE GAME, DON'T BE TOO HARD ON YOURSELF.

                    /WHIRRRRRLLL
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    xelicopter is playing better than regular xel
                    shit, you're right
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #235
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      btw I shouldn't have to defend myself from this, and tbh someone being "frozen" is like
                      the dumbest thing that isn't looking for slips

                      I was in the shower. I'm going to be at my parents for a decent bit once Pete comes home. When I get back I'll be here until the phase ends OR until I go to bed, likely the latter.
                      Got em
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #236
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        xelicopter is playing better than regular xel


                        Spicey!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Arielbananate7
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 6

                          #237
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xelicopter
                          THE WHY IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT. DO YOU THINK BASED ON HIS TONE THAT IT'S A GENUINE KINDNESS, OR AN ATTEMPT TO GET YOU TO THINK HE'S NICE TO GET YOU TO TRUST HIM LATER.

                          /WHIRRRRLLLL
                          Good question. I am not sure. His comment that my thoughts were not bad was kind of out of nowhere.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #238
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            honestly I hope this makes Freezin mad but I think his push on me was wolfy

                            I'm not gonna thunderdome him but it felt like he just wanted to punch someone ITT and he chose me; like he was bored specifically as a wolf and wanted fireworks

                            kinda a stretch of a read but I think his push is both weak and dumb and while his pushes may sometimes be dumb as town, they usually aren't weak.
                            Hurt me more

                            My vote still isn't moving
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #239
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              honestly I hope this makes Freezin mad but I think his push on me was wolfy

                              I'm not gonna thunderdome him but it felt like he just wanted to punch someone ITT and he chose me; like he was bored specifically as a wolf and wanted fireworks

                              kinda a stretch of a read but I think his push is both weak and dumb and while his pushes may sometimes be dumb as town, they usually aren't weak.


                              Spicey!.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #240
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Aw yeah you getting pushed sunfan.

                                Better scramble and find a reason to shade the person pushing you

                                PREDICTABLE
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...