Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1201
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    The phase ended.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1202
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Wait, is that insta?

      lmao


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1203
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        gg


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1204
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          play it out you coward
          make me
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Arielbananate7
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 6

            #1205
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            you're allowed to, it's not my first time.

            I couldn't kill sunfan and forfeit. I stayed to kill him and see where the thread would go. But alas, I can barely convince one person let alone the whole thread.
            So...you admit to being the mafia?

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1206
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Arielbananate7
              Are people allowed to do that, or is it just a joke?
              It's... allowed.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1207
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                So...you admit to being the mafia?
                Gotta wait for the flip (yes)

                Should wait for post game??
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1208
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  you're allowed to, it's not my first time.

                  I couldn't kill sunfan and forfeit. I stayed to kill him and see where the thread would go. But alas, I can barely convince one person let alone the whole thread.
                  Will say if insta had not occurred, this is pretty much a confession of being a wolf.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Arielbananate7
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 6

                    #1209
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    If so that is kind of boring. But at least I voted right on two of the days.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1210
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      sorry guys. Really. But in nit gonna waste a whole day of all of yours. I have no debates. I have no leads to push. I need more than Haku to push on dbp. I'm stuck between a rock and another rock.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1211
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                        If so that is kind of boring. But at least I voted right on two of the days.
                        wolf or not, imo, you did amazing this game. Really impressed with your capabilities this game, hope you continue to play.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1212
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          blind, was your vote the 4th?

                          If so, we should probably stop talking.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1213
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            as town its your duty to lay out your case and suspicions so that when you die, town is in a position to capitalize on them

                            which makes me think you arnt town
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1214
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              I mean, at this point, it's obvious, but like... still, MeChAnIcS


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1215
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                blind, was your vote the 4th?

                                If so, we should probably stop talking.
                                It was. I said this already. Lol
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...