TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I kind of only want to stay up for OT round 2 files, are we gonna follow through with Charu's plan? I'm pretty okay with it honestly.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    so would you guys not be ok with me switching my vote to zenith i see stuff in this thread saying zenith is a bad idea

    but arnt just looks lost to me rn and i'd rather not vote for him
    him being lost is why I'm wavering, I expected a stronger pushback that was mostly fake if he was wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    also i'm gonna be more active from now until eod

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Red Blaster - wolf lean
    Arntonach - town obviously
    Funnygurl555 - null
    Cold Kitten - strong town
    yo man im awesome - null
    Charu - town lean
    AragakiAyase - town lean
    _Zenith_ - strong wolf
    Xiz - wolf lean

    ta-da! Am I useful yet?
    who are your potential wolf teams

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    so would you guys not be ok with me switching my vote to zenith i see stuff in this thread saying zenith is a bad idea

    but arnt just looks lost to me rn and i'd rather not vote for him

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Cool, you're town reading people that want you dead.

    You're hilarious.
    It's not like I've been doing well to convince them else wise, but I still think they're town.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    your gut is wrong
    :'(

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i will comment on this shortly sry

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    my gut was like "something's up yo"
    your gut is wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    CK/charu/RB are definitely off the table for today

    I'd lynch zenith but I kind of want to do what charu's suggesting and let night actions happen

    I would be ok with a lynch on anyone else as well, xiz just feels weird right now, ymia tbh is mostly because of last turbo and it feels similar somehow, fg because I'm just passing over because of xiz, arnt because he hasn't given anything yet

    wow that's a lot of gutreads

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    and that makes me a wolf how
    my gut was like "something's up yo"

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    would it be ok if we lynched outside of zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I'm very sure. And have the night actions speak about him

    I truly think it's that simple. I think killing him now before this happens brings nothing for town at present.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    actually wait

    charu i think i might see your point

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    you were like pretty aggressive when you came into the thread i don't know man
    and that makes me a wolf how

    Leave a comment:

Working...