TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I'm passing over funnygurl for now because of xiz

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    so I looked back through your posts and don't really see why you think he's scummy aside from this one





    can you elaborate? because it seemed like your read got a lot stronger after the whole cop debacle but it kind of "just happened" without any reasoning behind it
    before the cop debacle it was mostly gut reading his wording and his tone/phrasing during the shitposting portion of the phase. There wasn't much to go off of but he was the only person I was getting noticeably negative vibes from. The cop debacle just sort of helped, a lot.


    And CK

    To be honest, I haven't really looked that far ahead yet until now, I've been admittedly short-sighted myself in hard-targeting Zenith. I have faith that he'll flip red, but in the event he doesn't, I think we need to turn up the heat on Funnygirl, because she's basically skating by everyone for "doing... something.." I'm not specifically suspicious of her currently because of my current reads, but she can't fall out of the spotlight given the circumstances.

    I want to be suspicious of Charu because I really don't remember him ever acting the way he has been in previous games, but I also don't want to ride on that logic into D1 very far if at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ugh I'm looking at the player list and my main candidates are zenith/arnt

    but it doesn't feel good because everyone has them down and I highly doubt the game is this easy

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Well idk I'll probably be dead but I'd say arnt or xiz
    why those two?

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    red blaster, actually, same question to you. if zenith actually DOES flip VT, where do you think we should go from there
    Well idk I'll probably be dead but I'd say arnt or xiz

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    also guys, for the record, if red blaster actually is the cop, i'm lock clear

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    red blaster, actually, same question to you. if zenith actually DOES flip VT, where do you think we should go from there

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    rip the perfect mindmeld


    if zenith flips VT, what are you going to think? i mean honestly. i really don't think that'll happen, but if it does, where do we go then?

    xiz, same thing to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I think I worded that a little poorly

    It should be clear that I think Zenith is scummy.

    It should also be clear that I think Arntonach is scummy.

    I think lynching Zenith is worth so much more than lynching Arntonach.

    Zenith has interactions and dialogues with multiple players.

    Arntonach has few, if any interactions dialogues with players.

    Which scummy lynch provides more to work with D1? I think Zenith.
    so I looked back through your posts and don't really see why you think he's scummy aside from this one

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Im very tempted to vote Zenith on this post. The way he keeps bring up the check check is really bothering me


    can you elaborate? because it seemed like your read got a lot stronger after the whole cop debacle but it kind of "just happened" without any reasoning behind it

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    rip the perfect mindmeld

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ok that's worded a little better.

    still if zenith flips VT, you're the first one i'm coming after

    soz <3

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    mostly split between*

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    No I completely understand what you're saying. I think what I'm trying to say is that the vote is mostly between Arntonach (however the FUCK you spell that jesus christ I backspace every single time) and Zenith, and that Zenith is the safer lynch in all situations, I don't know how else to put that hahahah.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    does that make any sense? idk. the way you're explaining why you want to lynch zenith is just weird to me. that's all i got.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ok so i think arntonach is being weird, yes. is it possible he's a wolf? yes. do i believe it with all my heart? no. the only person i believe that about right now is zenith (and it's still quite possible that i could be wrong).

    i want to lynch zenith, not because it will provide some magical information, but because i truly believe that he is a wolf.

    Leave a comment:

Working...