TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I initially paired him with FG for early distancing, but I hadn't really judged FG herself at all, and at the moment I've moved on from her.

    Right now I'm thinking Zenith/Artonach

    I don't think they have interacted with each other at all in the thread. And seeing Zenith fucking up like this might have Artonach scared to also put himself out into the thread I think.
    I was thinking the same thing. I didn't like arnt's position at the start of the game (hence my vote) and I have I think a too big town pile right now, but those two seem to fit well.

    Funny has moved down my list, if its not arnt imo i'll be looking at funny and aa

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    well me taking a nap is why I was gone, and me being gone seems like the driving reasons for rescinding the townread combined with "not remembering" so it's part of it I think
    no it's literally not. i don't care that you were gone. i will reread the thread if you'd rather me do that to figure out why, but you're not even on my radar right now, so it's pointless.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i literally never said you taking a nap was part of me rescinding my read on you... it was in the same post yes, that does not mean it was part of my read.
    well me taking a nap is why I was gone, and me being gone seems like the driving reasons for rescinding the townread combined with "not remembering" so it's part of it I think

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Yo ymia and cold

    if i missed it oops

    who do you think zenith is paired with
    i never had an answer, i'm not really sure. wolf pairings are the thing i'm pretty bad at. i think it's possible it could be FG or arntonach, or even you xiz. i'm not counting you out yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Explanation of my reads:

    Ymia's reactions seem real, I like his thought process so far
    Cold is leading the game, and actually doing shit
    funnygurl is really easy to read as a wolf. She's not one this game from what i've seen so far.
    can you elaborate on funny? what does she usually do as a wolf vs town, I usually misread her

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ok but suddenly rescinding your townread on me is sketchy and using that as part of your reasoning for rescinding it when I said I'd be taking a nap is worse
    i literally never said you taking a nap was part of me rescinding my read on you... it was in the same post yes, that does not mean it was part of my read.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    charu is most likely town, not lynching him today for sure

    not sure why other people are considering him, this seems like pretty standard town play

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    charu I forget do you still believe the cop claim
    Yours?

    Hell no

    Theirs?

    Hell no

    I want to believe the cop is actually better than that. But in the case the cop is still silent out there, please remain silent. Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    yes. you did. i can still comment and say that you're gone.
    ok but suddenly rescinding your townread on me is sketchy and using that as part of your reasoning for rescinding it when I said I'd be taking a nap is worse

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Yo ymia and cold

    if i missed it oops

    who do you think zenith is paired with
    I initially paired him with FG for early distancing, but I hadn't really judged FG herself at all, and at the moment I've moved on from her.

    Right now I'm thinking Zenith/Artonach

    I don't think they have interacted with each other at all in the thread. And seeing Zenith fucking up like this might have Artonach scared to also put himself out into the thread I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    (I skimmed a bunch of the past few pages because there was so much cancer)

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    *red blasters claim

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    charu I forget do you still believe the cop claim

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    aa
    sick

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    it is different, he literally said "I am the cop" not i have a check on this person or whatever but I AM THE COP AND THIS PERSON IS GREEN. that's very different.
    it really isn't, by claiming a check you've implicitly said "I am the cop" because VTs don't get checks

    wolves also don't get checks

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Yo ymia and cold

    if i missed it oops

    who do you think zenith is paired with

    Leave a comment:

Working...