TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Wow, why Zenith?

    Like look at this shit, Xiz. You and me both know (hopefully) that Zenith pulls this shit all the time no matter what alignment.

    Honestly, I would let the night actions do the talking. WINK WINK FUCKING WINK

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    because he's just not saying anything?
    idk I thought more about it and he could be town but I don't like his play

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    I can't keep up with this shit. @.@;

    Look, since chances are that I'll be lynched today, you should totally look into zenith tomorrow.
    just give reads instead of saying you can't keep up

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Hey guys, I'm back from Rocket League

    Surprise surprise, I still want Arnt dead. Zenith is obviously my partner and I want to perserve my wolf team mate, okay?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ymia?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    you can't insta yet, there's only 3 votes on him rn. need 5 for insta

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i'm done talking.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    actually i might just insta to prevent an eod shitfest

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i would like to not leave this at a kitb
    once everyone is done talking ill be voting zenith

    either way i really like these two wagons

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    hi xiz

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    k done with rocket league lel

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    So has everyone exhausted their talking points or are we going to freak out and voteswap into a shitfest 5 minutes before EOD
    i intend to vote right before EoD pretty much. but. it should be obvious who i am voting for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    so do i have to take my vote off of aa

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    So has everyone exhausted their talking points or are we going to freak out and voteswap into a shitfest 5 minutes before EOD
    No chinese fire drill at EoD please, that is literally the worst possible thing to do right now

    It's either I'm going down or Arnt is going down.

    I'm somewhat confident that arnt lands a wolf hit, and I'm going to flip VT no matter how hard some of you try to not believe that.

    Basically pick your poison

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    So has everyone exhausted their talking points or are we going to freak out and voteswap into a shitfest 5 minutes before EOD

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    two hours left.....!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...