TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    What's important is that I fucked up. I acknowledge that. I'm pissed at myself because I allowed myself to try yet again to be a VT taking a blow for the cop in order to avoid what happened in the last turbo. Red Blaster fucked all that shit up.
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    this is no different than any other person revealing their check... it's just worded differently
    it is different, he literally said "I am the cop" not i have a check on this person or whatever but I AM THE COP AND THIS PERSON IS GREEN. that's very different.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    don't eh me, you don't casually throw shade at me and then not follow up like that

    go after me, do it
    aa

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    the fact that you have to ask this is bullshit
    This

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i'm gonna scream zenith i can't believe you did that.

    i am angered.


    ugh with that information, we have to take it seriously unless there's a legit counterclaim.

    i want to lynch out of the AA+3 pool.
    you want to lynch me?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    What's important is that I fucked up. I acknowledge that. I'm pissed at myself because I allowed myself to try yet again to be a VT taking a blow for the cop in order to avoid what happened in the last turbo. Red Blaster fucked all that shit up.
    WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT AFTER YOU READ THE LAST GAME HOLY SHIT


    that's EXACTLY what happened and it MAJORLY backfired

    why on EARTH would you attempt to do that again

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ok
    ok

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    this seems like an overreaction tbh
    ok

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    omg if you're the actual cop this was WAY too early to reveal this.

    if you're not the cop and you're pulling a charu, you have officially made it back onto my twg shit list.
    this is no different than any other person revealing their check... it's just worded differently

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    because if the cop assumes the person claiming is a wolf, by counterclaiming, the goal is to out that person as a wolf.

    if RB thought zenith was a wolf claiming cop, why wouldn't he counterclaim to out the wolf? sure, it outs the cop, but it gives us two confirmed town (the cop and the green check from d0) and a potentially confirmed wolf. that leaves 4 people left to pick the last wolf from.
    Or the cop could've just, oh you know, not say anything and let the bickering idiot (Zenith keep going).

    I feel like that's still the case. I really fucking hope that is the case, because strike me god, if one of you Zenith or Red Blaster is the cop, fuck right the hell off.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    the fact that you have to ask this is bullshit
    If it's a bunch of "We despise Zenith" posts then I really don't need to read reoccuring posts of the same thing.

    What's important is that I fucked up. I acknowledge that. I'm pissed at myself because I allowed myself to try yet again to be a VT taking a blow for the cop in order to avoid what happened in the last turbo. Red Blaster fucked all that shit up.

    Now I do not blame a single person for wanting to lynch me right now, and it'll happen regardless. But before I go, I will continue to scumhunt.

    I am a VT and my ploy backfired hard. At this point my points and suggestions will come across as moot because people tend to have the inability to look past what has happened in order to still achieve victory. Regardless, I still think Xiz is a good lynch target for the moment. I'd be willing to rescind this suggestion once he legitimately comes and plays the game.

    I think you guys are finding Arntonach scummy because he hasn't made an active attempts to scumhunt or contribute much information to the table, yet he's still null to me. It kind of makes sense for Arntonach to sit back while the Zenith shitstorm happened as a wolf, but I would've expected some form of response to the ordeal from him regardless of alignment; I think he's lazy.

    YMIA/CK is still town

    Funny is still weird and out of place to me, I would support her lynch but the precedent is Xiz currently.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    are you fucking kidding me? I came in, caught up on thread, I've been posting stuff

    and then I went to take a nap, don't you accuse me of normally doing more, especially when this is a turbo and I've happened to have stuff to do early on
    this seems like an overreaction tbh

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    eh
    don't eh me, you don't casually throw shade at me and then not follow up like that

    go after me, do it

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Yes it did actually thank you for screaming to go read that game.

    Let me ask you because you just flipped your read on me, would seeing my flip give more insight as to what Funny is?

    Someone said a post where if you pressure Funny, she'll start reeling in attempts to catch herself or some iteration of that, and honestly that's what I feel like I'm seeing with her posts right now.

    If it helps in any way to determine where I am, I'm the real cop with my d0 check being on Red Blaster.
    this is a really weird question

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    For the record I will be at work from 1-5pm EST tomorrow, and will also be setting up for a 4th of july party taking place on Sunday. I'll be there for both EOD's of course, but when I'll in thread during the day will be a bit more sporadic

    Leave a comment:

Working...