TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    what's the votecount? I lost track, something like 4 on zenith 3 on red blaster?
    lol. 4 on zenith, 3 on arntonach

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    ck if we couldn't kill zenith would you want to see anyone else die
    tbh? idk. i'm still not crazy about xiz or you. arntonach is whatever. i don't know if he's a wolf, i don't know if he's town.

    AA i'm still eh on. the three people green peeking him is weird, but that reflects more on them than it does him. (charu, arnt, and ymia)

    i'm still leaning town, but hesitant about ymia.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    what's the votecount? I lost track, something like 4 on zenith 3 on red blaster?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    waiting for this
    ????? i did comment. i don't get why we shouldn't kill zenith. i literally do not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ck if we couldn't kill zenith would you want to see anyone else die

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    waiting for this

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i will comment on this shortly sry
    waiting for this

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I don't see myself moving my vote if i'm honest

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    someone convince me not to vote zenith in the next half hour. i'm really confused why we shouldn't.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I mean th at post where you thought arnt n0 seered someone red

    dumbtell means you say something that mechanically implies that you aren't that, i.e. someone thinking there's only 2 wolves ina 3 wolf game

    they would almost certainly not be a wolf after that because they would've known they were 3 if they were one, but these can be faked which is why I hate them
    I see

    well fwiw I literally just didn't read the OP, so it's entirely my fault lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    literally have already asked if i should move my vote off of aa in the thread

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    yeah rb i don't want my vote on someone who won't die when we're 30 min from eod

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i'd also be fine with looking at aa xiz or charu

    leaning aa or xiz

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    ok then

    like aa i would also like to vote outside of zenith and arnt. maybe zenith and some other person
    Yet you just put Zenith at L-1?

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I mean color me curious because I'm gonna say no I didn't, because no I couldn't have. Can't dumbtell something that you literally aren't.


    This is on the assumption that "dumbtell" implies something similar to a Freudian slip???
    I mean th at post where you thought arnt n0 seered someone red

    dumbtell means you say something that mechanically implies that you aren't that, i.e. someone thinking there's only 2 wolves ina 3 wolf game

    they would almost certainly not be a wolf after that because they would've known they were 3 if they were one, but these can be faked which is why I hate them

    Leave a comment:

Working...