TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i might keep my vote on aa lol
    why

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    My internet keeps ducking in and out and I'm really thrilled

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i might keep my vote on aa lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i would like to not leave this at a kitb

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Votecount
    Zenith (3) - Red Blaster, ymia, arntonach
    Arntonach (3)- Xiz, Charu, zenith
    AA (1) - funnygurl

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    arntonach

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    but

    rattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattlerattle

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    I can't keep up with this shit. @.@;

    Look, since chances are that I'll be lynched today, you should totally look into zenith tomorrow.
    oh hello

    nah buddy it's you and I on the chopping block today

    fundamentally I'd gun for you if I didn't catastrophically fuck up

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    arnt is probably the best lynch purely off of not doing much and openly lurking (being called out and continuing to do so)

    otherwise no other options besides him/I should even be considered

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    possibly. i'm still not 100% sold on it. and i'll be looking at ymia if zenith flips VT. not sure who i'll look at if he flips wolf.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    I can't keep up with this shit. @.@;

    Look, since chances are that I'll be lynched today, you should totally look into zenith tomorrow.
    actually there's a higher chance that zenith will be lynched today.....

    then you

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I can't keep up with this shit. @.@;

    Look, since chances are that I'll be lynched today, you should totally look into zenith tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    what about cold kitten
    lock clear because of RB

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    i think hes stupid as fuck
    but he is not on the table today

    i think thats all i wanna say
    Code:
    fuck you

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    well he came back

    I want arnt dead more now though
    because he's just not saying anything?

    Leave a comment:

Working...