TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Yes, it's just trying to figure out what to say is the toughie. I still don't like your game earlier today. Did you ever elaborate on the votes?
    I did, all you have to do is read my posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Please do quote this post again for something against me after he flips a stupid town.
    Can you not post stuff like this

    like

    how do you know hes town


    are you really that sure

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Red Blaster - wolf lean
    Arntonach - town obviously
    Funnygurl555 - null
    Cold Kitten - strong town
    yo man im awesome - null
    Charu - town lean
    AragakiAyase - town lean
    _Zenith_ - strong wolf
    Xiz - wolf lean

    ta-da! Am I useful yet?
    Cool, you're town reading people that want you dead.

    You're hilarious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    hi arnt wanna talk
    Yes, it's just trying to figure out what to say is the toughie. I still don't like your game earlier today. Did you ever elaborate on the votes?

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    do you think I'm a wolf
    you were like pretty aggressive when you came into the thread i don't know man

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Whatever, it's clear you guys want Zenith out of the picture.

    Alright then, your funeral then, buddy. Please do quote this post again for something against me after he flips a stupid town.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    zenith is 2 from insta right? i can vote him?

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Red Blaster - wolf lean
    Arntonach - town obviously
    Funnygurl555 - null
    Cold Kitten - strong town
    yo man im awesome - null
    Charu - town lean
    AragakiAyase - town lean
    _Zenith_ - strong wolf
    Xiz - wolf lean

    ta-da! Am I useful yet?
    now give reasoning behind them all please

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    so do i have to take my vote off of aa
    an aa lynch today is a bad idea imo - so yes take it off

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    so do i have to take my vote off of aa
    do you think I'm a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    just give reads instead of saying you can't keep up
    Red Blaster - wolf lean
    Arntonach - town obviously
    Funnygurl555 - null
    Cold Kitten - strong town
    yo man im awesome - null
    Charu - town lean
    AragakiAyase - town lean
    _Zenith_ - strong wolf
    Xiz - wolf lean

    ta-da! Am I useful yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    hi arnt wanna talk

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Like look at this shit, Xiz. You and me both know (hopefully) that Zenith pulls this shit all the time no matter what alignment.
    You have a point. Tho, my gut is melding well with cold and ymia though, and from past zenith shit this is more wolfy then normal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    if we have to go between zenith and arnt i'm gonna go zenith because he fake claimed js guys

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm somewhat confident that arnt lands a wolf hit, and I'm going to flip VT no matter how hard some of you try to not believe that.

    Basically pick your poison
    Can we move beyond this dumb strategy after this game?

    Like, claiming VT is all but worthless, and expecting people to believe because you promise and that "I'm going to flip VT" because you say so

    like, very very dumb and just says "I have no defense so I'm gonna try and guilt trip you" to me

    Leave a comment:

Working...