TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Ideally they're both just wolves and mystery is solved, but I'm not gonna set myself on that and rule everything else out of the question.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I think I worded that a little poorly

    It should be clear that I think Zenith is scummy.

    It should also be clear that I think Arntonach is scummy.

    I think lynching Zenith is worth so much more than lynching Arntonach.

    Zenith has interactions and dialogues with multiple players.

    Arntonach has few, if any interactions dialogues with players.

    Which scummy lynch provides more to work with D1? I think Zenith.
    yes i understand what you meant. it's still weird to me, i can't explain it.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I think I worded that a little poorly

    It should be clear that I think Zenith is scummy.

    It should also be clear that I think Arntonach is scummy.

    I think lynching Zenith is worth so much more than lynching Arntonach.

    Zenith has interactions and dialogues with multiple players.

    Arntonach has few, if any interactions dialogues with players.

    Which scummy lynch provides more to work with D1? I think Zenith.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    arnt start posting thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    oh I got ninjad

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    let me explain that:

    i want zenith lynched because i truly believe he is a wolf trying to play off the fact that he fucked up.

    you want him lynched... for information???

    that just seems odd to me, idk.
    oh I got ninjad

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    For the record, I believe that as scummy as Arnt is I don't think he's a good D0 lynch

    Only time I really like low-content D0 lynches is if the player is especially toxic or if we have literally nothing to go off of, however this time lynching Zenith would provide us with sooo much more information, on top of the fact that he's mad scummy.

    We don't need to lynch Zenith until EOD of course, but be mindful of votecounts and survival votes from the two of them.
    I've never understood why people want to lynch people for information if they're not playing scummy

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    let me explain that:

    i want zenith lynched because i truly believe he is a wolf trying to play off the fact that he fucked up.

    you want him lynched... for information???

    that just seems odd to me, idk.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Only time I really like low-content D0 lynches is if the player is especially toxic or if we have literally nothing to go off of, however this time lynching Zenith would provide us with sooo much more information, on top of the fact that he's mad scummy.
    ok i wanted to say this earlier but stopped myself. this SCREAMS "i want to get a VT lynched" i don't believe zenith is a VT personally, but if i'm wrong and he DOES flip VT, you're the first one i'm going to look at.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i'm not really sure how you tell charu's wolf game from his town game, but ok
    they're just different? also charu loves bussing

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    For the record, I believe that as scummy as Arnt is I don't think he's a good D0 lynch

    Only time I really like low-content D0 lynches is if the player is especially toxic or if we have literally nothing to go off of, however this time lynching Zenith would provide us with sooo much more information, on top of the fact that he's mad scummy.

    We don't need to lynch Zenith until EOD of course, but be mindful of votecounts and survival votes from the two of them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    it's really just a meta read, feels like standard town play to me
    i'm not really sure how you tell charu's wolf game from his town game, but ok

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Votecount
    Zenith (3) - Red Blaster, ymia, arntonach
    Arntonach (2)- Xiz, Charu
    Xiz (1) - Zenith
    AA (1) - funnygurl

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    cool. So also the same as YMIA and me, besides the me part obvi
    yes. and also i've said this countless times before, i'm not entirely discounting the possibility of ymia being a wolf. he hasn't seemed wolfy AT ALL to me this game, but he has a really good wolf game sometimes, and i'm hesitant to say he's 100% town. i know we also disagree on that.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    It's in her first 5 posts, usually I can tell. I have a very very strong record on knowing she is a wolf. I think I have been wrong like 2 times in the past few.

    A few things to point out when she is a wolf:

    - She usually jokes about being a wolf, and it's the way the sentences are phrased. if you really want I can go back like a year ago and pull some posts to show it but its not worth my time right now.
    - Her confidence goes WAY down. There is a difference between undecided and adding things like "maybe" or using too many gifs
    - She posts more.
    ok I'll trust you on this for now

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i missed the charu opinion, would you mind reiterating
    it's really just a meta read, feels like standard town play to me

    Leave a comment:

Working...