TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    so trust me ethan, it's on my mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    are you fucking kidding me? I came in, caught up on thread, I've been posting stuff

    and then I went to take a nap, don't you accuse me of normally doing more, especially when this is a turbo and I've happened to have stuff to do early on
    eh

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    side note

    I'm willing to bet exactly one of the 3 people who "green checked" me is a wolf

    please don't forget about this if I die
    i already brought this up, which is why i wanted to lynch out of that pool before the cop stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    But if the cop was trying to hide, then why reveal yourself d0?
    because if the cop assumes the person claiming is a wolf, by counterclaiming, the goal is to out that person as a wolf.

    if RB thought zenith was a wolf claiming cop, why wouldn't he counterclaim to out the wolf? sure, it outs the cop, but it gives us two confirmed town (the cop and the green check from d0) and a potentially confirmed wolf. that leaves 4 people left to pick the last wolf from.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Bruh, I gotchu covered.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i don't have reads no one else has really done anything except for zenith, but i don't really have an opinion on zenith either. idk maybe aa or xiz might be a good way to go. i'm used to aa doing more in the thread but it's a little too early to call. xiz was just weird
    are you fucking kidding me? I came in, caught up on thread, I've been posting stuff

    and then I went to take a nap, don't you accuse me of normally doing more, especially when this is a turbo and I've happened to have stuff to do early on

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Zenith

    Voting exists in this game everybody don't forget
    puts the votes atttttt...

    Votecount
    Zenith (2)- Red Blaster, ymia
    Funnygurl (1)- Charu
    Charu (1)- Funnygurl
    Xiz (1)- Zenith
    Arntonach (1)- Xiz
    Unvote- Arntonach

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i mean red blaster's WAS a counterclaim. that's literally the definition. that doesn't mean he can't be the cop.
    But if the cop was trying to hide, then why reveal yourself d0?

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    side note

    I'm willing to bet exactly one of the 3 people who "green checked" me is a wolf

    please don't forget about this if I die

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I have returned do I need to read what I missed or can I continue without reading such?
    Zenith

    Voting exists in this game everybody don't forget

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    I don't like zenith's claim cause of his pity party afterwards and I don't like Red Blaster's claim cause it happened after zenith's as if it were a counterclaim. Plus why the hell would the cop hard claim d0 is beyond me.
    i mean red blaster's WAS a counterclaim. that's literally the definition. that doesn't mean he can't be the cop.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    oh yeaaaaaahhhhhh. i just noticed ymia because he was the first one to say he was suspicious of anyone and got zenith to be defensive and stuff

    you'd be p town to me then, but no one else brought that up though when calling you town
    which posts are you referring to here?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I have returned do I need to read what I missed or can I continue without reading such?
    the fact that you have to ask this is bullshit

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    also also if i'm reading this right, you think red blaster might also be a wolf.

    does this mean you don't believe ANY of the cop claims?

    i still don't like your posts.
    I don't like zenith's claim cause of his pity party afterwards and I don't like Red Blaster's claim cause it happened after zenith's as if it were a counterclaim. Plus why the hell would the cop hard claim d0 is beyond me.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I have returned do I need to read what I missed or can I continue without reading such?

    Leave a comment:

Working...