TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    xiz i hope when you're done with your ranked games, you're gonna put some more time into this, i'd like to hear more in depth input from you

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i still want to lynch zenith.

    ugh.

    it's gonna take some real convincing to get me off of that train.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    It's pending, but I'm think arnt

    I don't like his check claim to be honest. Out of all the softs, i didn't like him the most since it felt incredibly underwhelming. Also, easy to persuade, but I think that's the fault of him as a player.
    I'm also finding him scummy, but I don't think he's a good D0, I don't think we'll really get enough from killing him, and, assuming he's red, he's not really inputting anything that's particularly challenging us or skewing our thoughts, so keeping him alive while searching for his potential partner would be fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    hey AA i see you lurking what's up how was your nap

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ughhhh I slept too long and the game thread doubled again

    catching up now

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Minimize the cop, that should be town's direction
    Correct. Personally I believe it would be silly to involve Zenith further in the cop discussion (which shouldn't be existent already but whatever), and instead involve him in the wolfhunt discussion. I think lynching Zenith provides a good base for us, because if he flips red, great! If not, to be honest I think he's going to pay far less attention to the game now and would play much more low-key. Watch his tone change just through this phase. From there, we can continue hunting through the associations made through today and from the flip+nightkill

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    It's pending, but I'm think arnt

    I don't like his check claim to be honest. Out of all the softs, i didn't like him the most since it felt incredibly underwhelming. Also, easy to persuade, but I think that's the fault of him as a player.
    i would not be against this tbh.

    i still think zenith is the most likely wolf out of the cop claims.

    FG i'm not sure about still.

    also not sure about xiz but at least he's doing something now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    It's pending, but I'm think arnt

    I don't like his check claim to be honest. Out of all the softs, i didn't like him the most since it felt incredibly underwhelming. Also, easy to persuade, but I think that's the fault of him as a player.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Apparently Charu plays like that to irritate the other team. Would like to know what team he's on though.

    Currently I'm feeling a xiz/zenith wolfpack going on, with red blaster on the edge. Cold Kitten's $100% town, with the way he's putting a lot of effort into finding the wolves. Everyone else is null to me atm.
    also also if i'm reading this right, you think red blaster might also be a wolf.

    does this mean you don't believe ANY of the cop claims?

    i still don't like your posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    dont you dare fucking misslynch me, im almost done with overwatch

    dont echo me to death

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Cold Kitten's $100% town, with the way she's putting a lot of effort into finding the wolves.
    for the record.


    why are you feeling a zenith/xiz wolfteam?

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i also don't buy charu's shit. i think he just wanted to mess with people. does that make him a wolf? not necessarily.
    Apparently Charu plays like that to irritate the other team. Would like to know what team he's on though.

    Currently I'm feeling a xiz/zenith wolfpack going on, with red blaster on the edge. Cold Kitten's $100% town, with the way he's putting a lot of effort into finding the wolves. Everyone else is null to me atm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    as much as i wanted to believe zenith has changed his game, he seems to have not done so. his plan doesn't work out, he gets pissy, and basically quits the game. that's what this looks like to me right now.
    Very reminiscent of his past game tbh

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Minimize the cop, that should be town's direction

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    I stand by that we should lynch people right now who HAVEN'T been this vocal about it. Double good if we don't lynch the players who threw out a check
    again, the people that have not given a check are xiz and FG. which out of those two do you think is best? if not those two, then who?

    Leave a comment:

Working...