TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Seriously RB, you could've waited to "out" me the next day if I didn't rescind the cop claim, but you got anxious and just wanted to do what you deemed was right.
    Wonder if you're sheeping my logic, hmm...

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    These votes on Zenith are pretty sick, if I do say so myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Own up to your part of the fuck up dude. You cannot be seriously pinning 100% of it on me when you are the legit cop who immediately thought it was a wolf fake claiming.

    Get off that high horse dude.
    Seriously RB, you could've waited to "out" me the next day if I didn't rescind the cop claim, but you got anxious and just wanted to do what you deemed was right.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ??? was that an intentional double negative? even if not, that still means I was in your pool of people you'd lynch, which is not consistent with
    o. no that was not an intentional double negative. i can't english.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i wanted, at the time, to lynch out of the pool that was you and the three people who green checked you, yes. that doesn't not mean i wanted to lynch YOU specifically. way to context.
    ??? was that an intentional double negative? even if not, that still means I was in your pool of people you'd lynch, which is not consistent with

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    oh also i think AA is town bc three green checks on him is probability wise, unlikely. also he's acting towny right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Hold the fuck up, this is all entirely your fault for being a complete fuckass.
    Own up to your part of the fuck up dude. You cannot be seriously pinning 100% of it on me when you are the legit cop who immediately thought it was a wolf fake claiming.

    Get off that high horse dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Hold the fuck up, this is all entirely your fault for being a complete fuckass.
    And it's your fault for not being a good lil cop, if you are one, and staying quiet about it!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Votecount
    Zenith (3) - Red Blaster, ymia, arntonach
    Funnygurl (1) - Charu
    Xiz (1) - Zenith
    Arntonach (1)- Xiz
    AA (1) - funnygurl



    DO NOT INSTA ANYONE PLEASE

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Or the cop could've just, oh you know, not say anything and let the bickering idiot (Zenith keep going).

    I feel like that's still the case. I really fucking hope that is the case, because strike me god, if one of you Zenith or Red Blaster is the cop, fuck right the hell off.
    This is what should've happened but Red Blaster felt compelled to out because he thinks I'm a wolf and not even have the brains to assume the other option of possibly a VT claiming cop to take a shot.




    Town -> Wolf

    Red Blaster
    Cold Kitten
    yo man im awesome
    AragakiAyase
    Charu
    Arntonach
    Funnygurl555
    Xiz

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Shit, I thought we were supposed to keep the cop hidden for as long as possible. I mean, that's the impression I had on my last game, where I was a cop. :/
    it depends on the setup and the playstyle. yes that is one way to play. do not think i'm saying "out the cop as quickly as possible" but if a wolf is claiming to be a cop and the cop knows it, well then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Also _Zenith_

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    What's important is that I fucked up. I acknowledge that. I'm pissed at myself because I allowed myself to try yet again to be a VT taking a blow for the cop in order to avoid what happened in the last turbo. Red Blaster fucked all that shit up
    Hold the fuck up, this is all entirely your fault for being a complete fuckass.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Hey CK I know you want to lynch in the AA claim pool, but would you look at the people that haven't claimed a peek yet? Mind you red checks don't even count because it can't happen so I think looking at people without peeks/red peeks are the better look through before seriously committing to the AA claim pool

    I personally think some people claimed on AA just because he's naturally town-minded d0 or at least projects himself that way and not trying to make a legitimate hypo to save the cop.
    good mindmeld, exactly why I think probably 1 out of 3 of those people is a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    because if the cop assumes the person claiming is a wolf, by counterclaiming, the goal is to out that person as a wolf.

    if RB thought zenith was a wolf claiming cop, why wouldn't he counterclaim to out the wolf? sure, it outs the cop, but it gives us two confirmed town (the cop and the green check from d0) and a potentially confirmed wolf. that leaves 4 people left to pick the last wolf from.
    Shit, I thought we were supposed to keep the cop hidden for as long as possible. I mean, that's the impression I had on my last game, where I was a cop. :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    you want to lynch me?
    i wanted, at the time, to lynch out of the pool that was you and the three people who green checked you, yes. that doesn't not mean i wanted to lynch YOU specifically. way to context.

    Leave a comment:

Working...